Sign in to follow this  
TheGame1990

Ead Card?

Hi, so i ended up doing my bios today. The staff was wounderful, even had a few laughs witht he staff as well. I ended up telling him why is people taking so long to get their EAD card. He said this is the first time that he heard of people waiting up two four months. He said he had people came in two weeks later and they gotting their EAD card? So im not undering standing why people is waiting so long.

It's taking longer because you didn't file an I-765 application by itself, you don't qualify for an EAD card until you are approved for DACA (I-821D)

We sent 2 applications. USCIS first has to look over our I-821D evidence to make sure that we qualify for Deferred Action before we are eligible for an EAD.

So after the bios is complete uscis still has to over look the application it's self? I'm not under standing

Yes. USCIS doesn't actually look over your evidence until AFTER you go in for your Biometrics, they just make sure that you sent in the correct forms and that you sent in the $465.

After you go in for Biometrics, USCIS will review your background check and your evidence, then they will make a decision on your case.

Oh ok, yeah he did say i would be getting a letter in the mail in about a week or so im not sure if thats what you are talking about if i get approve or not. but i dont think i have anything to worry about. Just he told me he had people come in and only took two weeks to get the e.a.d card so thats why i made this post maybe some need more advadance or something idk?