Sign in to follow this  
SaraMaravilla

Any November People??!!!!!

No such thing as to much proof XD ! I had my Bios done on NOV 19th and I'm also in SO-Cal and I haven't heard anything DX It's been eggzactly 50 days!!! I'm going mental I wanna call them to see if they sent me a RFE and I just never got it ...I'm kinda worried o.o

Agreed!!! My brother sent his in like 3 months before me and got his bios and got his card within 4 weeks! I'm jelly!!!!!!!! >.< so this waiting is even worse on me *dies*

I swear their are so many myths lol xD....my neighbor sent hers in September and got everything December....the entire process was like 2months in a half...all this waiting kinda stresses you :/

The same! Lol but do you that if there was a rfe it would show up? Now im wondering if thats why mine is taking so long!

Y'all just keep patient. They're starting to catch up at all their centers so more acceptances should be coming soon. Just do your best to not think bout it. Do what I do, grab a good book. =]

Y'all just keep patient. They're starting to catch up at all their centers so more acceptances should be coming soon. Just do your best to not think bout it. Do what I do, grab a good book. =]

that's a good idea....Even though I'm not into reading much

My husband told me that people who have been here longer are serve first! I have been here since I was two and I applied on November 5 and got approved already!! But who knows maybe its just a rumor!!

My husband told me that people who have been here longer are serve first! I have been here since I was two and I applied on November 5 and got approved already!! But who knows maybe its just a rumor!!

WHAT I've been here since i was 1 T.T so it's not true...I think it's just case by case!