Sign in to follow this  
Cynthia_Penuelas

Hurry Guys

Today i was told that even though they said no datelines.THERE IS a dateline to sent in our applications. Apparently the dateline is the end of february.

IM NOT 100% is true or not but better to be safe than sorry.

Source?

I'm assuming whoever told you this said that the deadline was the end of February because that's the date the I-821D form expires. That doesn't mean the program DACA will expire that date. That just means that's the date when the application expires and it can be revised or updated, or stay the same.

89553786.png

As you can see, the application for Advance Parole expired a long time ago, yet it is still being used because it wasn't updated.

79352646.png

every USCIS application date has an expiration date such as those pointed out by JoseG. this does not mean that this is the "deadline" in order to send in the application. it just means that after that date, a new version of the application could be available or not. most of the time, old versions of application can still be used until USCIS says otherwise. a new version of the I-601 will be available in march and will be the I-601A.

i wouldnt take much time to worry about whether there is a deadline for DACA. if there was one, a real one i mean, that info would have already come out by now by USCIS and no one else.

I took my app to a lady just so she could double check all the info and evidence, she is a paralegal. And told me that. But maybe is what Jose said its because of the date on the app. She actually called an other lady that has helped ppl w yhe app and she said too, the dateline was supposed to be by the end of this month but they changed it. Idk i just thought i should share this info