Sign in to follow this  
SaraMaravilla

That Is So False!!!!

Have any of you herd dumb comments like I herd if you call to much or check your status to much it will slow it down..and who hasn't herd this they will deport you after the two years :/..anyone else?

That is the most absurd thing I have heard in 2013.

From personal experience, I checked my case every single day more than 4 times each day. I did get locked out of the site twice for checking too much, but was unlocked within 15 minutes.

And I had no issues getting approved.

I'm pretty sure they keep track of everytime someone checks a status because they need to make sure the right person is checking it, not an intruder.

I know I think those comments are so ignorant I swear the person that told me this said her lawyer said not to call or else they would slow it down I told her that her lawyer was dumb lol :P

Since I am a Computer Science major, I know the govt keeps track of who walks in to their site. IP's and all of that is recorded in there. believe it or not, there is a chip inside every computer that keeps track of every keystroke, it was actually implemented on the Patriot Act. The little things some don't know. I cover my front facing camera from the computer because they can take pics of who views their sites if you have that front facing camera, same goes with cell phones.