Guest Paully

Deferred Action Taking Too Long

Guest Paully

Hello everyone, I applied to DACA on August 17th 2012 (date the application was accepted)

then I proceed attending the Bio-metrics appointment on September 22th 2012

today is February 1st 2013 and I haven't received nothing what so ever from USCIS

no noticed no nothing... now I know this process is case by case... but still strange to know that is

is taking so long, assuming I was part of the "1st wave" of applicants considering the date my application was accepted

and in addition I haven't been involve in any crime, felony or anything related to that matter. I apologize in advance if I project

myself as perhaps ... arrogant or impatient ... for lack of better word, but I cant help to humbly wonder ... How come is that this process taking this long? what is the actual average time? is there anyone else who can relate to my case? , thank you for your time, good luck ..V. (^.^)

oh btw is in Nebraska :D

Guest Paully

yes I have and still says Initial Review for both the 821D and the 765

and no I haven't received any letter of confirmation regarding my bio-metrics or the status of the case

am I suppose to get a letter of confirmation about the bio-metrics?

thank you for your time

It's is ridiculously long but you're still within the 4-6 months processing time. Be patient hopefully you'll get approved when you least expect it. Best of luck to you.

Guest Paully

thank you :) , I just barely know of this process, i don't know what notifications should i get, I just went to take finger prints picture and that was the last i heard from it so,

and also what happens passing the 6 month waiting time? , am sorry asking so many questions am just extreamlly curious about this

There is another member on this forum who also sent the application on Aug. 17th and had the bios done around the same time and he just recently got an RFE. He did call several times and asked to talk to supervisors instead of the regular customer service reps. Hang in there, but you can also give them a call and see what they say.

Guest Paully

Yes I have called them on Feb 7th and I asked to speak to an immigration agent, to which I asked him if my information was correct, or if they needed more evidence, and he said everything was fine that I should just wait, that perhaps the agent who is handling my case is looking for me in the FBI criminal records, so I said... I haven't committed any crime nothing not even a fight in HS xD.... and he said... well we have to keep looking to make sure everything is right for a decision... at this point am giving up XD good luck all : D

wow you have been waiting for a while now and your 6 months are almost here! I hope you get approved soon feb 17 call back and see what they tell you. good luck!

Guest Paully

I wonder if its possible for them to "lose" an application *thinking* :huh: even tho now days all is store in a DB or simply forgotten XD cuz that would be sadly funny XD

I applied on Nov 1 and i just got approved today Feb 11... All you have to do is be patient. You'll get approved. :)

Sent my application on Oct 26

My application was received on Nov 1

Notice of Action letter on Nov 5

Biometrics letter appointment received on Nov 8

Got my biometrics done on December 5

My application was approved on Feb 11... (i checked online)

All I'm waiting for is the Approval Letter Notice and the Card....

please any advise. i sended my application they got it nov. 4

online says initial review. all my friends got there biometrics appoiment, not me it has been 3 months aready.

I live in los angeles california, is any body from my area having the same problem. :(

Please provide your timeline! Thank you.

Sent my application on Oct 26

My application was received on Nov 1

Notice of Action letter on Nov 5

Biometrics letter appointment received on Nov 8

Got my biometrics done on December 5

My application was approved on Feb 11... (i checked online)

All I'm waiting for is the Approval Letter Notice and the Card....

I applied in August and took my biometrics in September... still waiting for approval :(

Staying positive because now I know Im not the only one out there still waiting for a responce.

Guest Paully

please any advise. i sended my application they got it nov. 4

online says initial review. all my friends got there biometrics appoiment, not me it has been 3 months aready.

well you should give them a call and ask them why is that you appointment taking so long here the number just in case 1800 3755283 i believe ex num is 12016

now on Feb 15 , 2013 will be 6 months of waiting for someone who has filled on August 15. IF there is someone who still waiting from August 15 it will be great to broadcast the regulations the take for passing waiting time unless someone already knows

Guest Paully

hopefully doesn't take too long like a year -.- cuz that would be messed up

I applied in August and took my biometrics in September... still waiting for approval :(

Staying positive because now I know Im not the only one out there still waiting for a responce.

yep we are in the same boat ! it is so frustrating i think the worst thing you can make a person do is wait thats worst torture ever ( may be am too impatient XD XD) ..V. ^.^

Guest Paully

so pretty much after the 6 month waiting all they give you is a 15 day waiting service request in which they just pretty much tell you why is taking long and not actually speed it up which means that passing your waiting time there is no limit on how long it will take, in other words this is just stupid

Date Application mailed - August 15, 2012

Date Application accepted - August 17, 2012

Service Center Application was sent to- Nebraska Service Center

Date of Biometrics Appointment- September 22, 2012

Date of DACA and EAD approval- PENDING

Okay, so today is oficillay 3 months since I took my bios on November 15th. And 4 months since I sent mt application. :( I wish someone had told me "Angelina, it will take 5 months, at least, do not go crazy and quit your job for another one without your stuff in hand!" haha Yeah, damn it, now I am home, bored, cannot apply for a job because I don't want to make my situation worse because I don't know how a background check works, oh heavens!!! I feel worse for the people who are waiting even longer, I am lucky I am fine, I have money saved, but for those who don't only God can help. I hope they get approved faster than me. I can wait another month, I wish I didn't have to though. I wanna go to schooooool! Sorry guys, just venting, rating, bored to death!!! Well, hopefully by summer everyone who applied has been approved and we can make a contribuiton to the country and get on the path to making all our lives better. :D

Okay, so today is oficillay 3 months since I took my bios on November 15th. And 4 months since I sent mt application. :( I wish someone had told me "Angelina, it will take 5 months, at least, do not go crazy and quit your job for another one without your stuff in hand!" haha Yeah, damn it, now I am home, bored, cannot apply for a job because I don't want to make my situation worse because I don't know how a background check works, oh heavens!!! I feel worse for the people who are waiting even longer, I am lucky I am fine, I have money saved, but for those who don't only God can help. I hope they get approved faster than me. I can wait another month, I wish I didn't have to though. I wanna go to schooooool! Sorry guys, just venting, rating, bored to death!!! Well, hopefully by summer everyone who applied has been approved and we can make a contribuiton to the country and get on the path to making all our lives better. :D

I did my bios nov 21 and havent heard from them either :/ guess we're gonna have to wait and see wat happens in the next few months