Guest Paully

Deferred Action Taking Too Long

Hello everyone does anyone have a similar situation as mine? My parents got an "immigration lawyer" more than 10 years ago that unfortunately turned out to be a fraud and left my family in a legal limbo. We were giving a deportation notice since 2001 and on 2008 my mother and younger brother were deported by ICE. When DACA was announced I hire a lawyer to file and application since my case is a little complicated so far my application was received sept 2 and I went for my fingerprints oct 2 and now its april 13 more than six months does anyone have a similar situation like me that already has been approved?

I applied for deferred action on October 18th,2012 . I had my Biometrics doen on November 16th,2012 and yet my status on the application has not changed. Its been almist 6 months and i have not heard anything. Does anyone feel annoyed??!!!

Karlita24: i have the same issue i have called the costumer service line and its like they just help u read what one the web. But the second time i called the gave me a date of when to expect a response that was 46 days. And its past 46days since i called.

Karlita24: i have the same issue i have called the costumer service line and its like they just help u read what one the web. But the second time i called the gave me a date of when to expect a response that was 46 days. And its past 46days since i called.

Well they responded to my service request & sayd i have to wait 6 more months & if i dont hear nothing with in does 6 months to call.back

i just wanted to tell everyone to no be afraid & to send your applications i was scared of being rejected that it took me till february 2013 to send it .. it seriously took me 2 months to received my work permit & it was the happiest moment of my life. ! God blessed everyone ! =)

Date Application Sent: February 28, 2013

Date Application Received/Accepted: March 4. 2013

Date of Biometrics: March 26, 2013

Date of Approval: April 4 2013

Date EAD Mailed: March 8, 2013

Date EAD Received: March 10, 2013

Date Applied for SSN: March 11, 2013

Date Applied for DL/ID: n/a

Date DL Received: n/a

Date Dream Job Started: n/a

i just wanted to tell everyone to no be afraid & to send your applications i was scared of being rejected that it took me till february 2013 to send it .. it seriously took me 2 months to received my work permit & it was the happiest moment of my life. ! God blessed everyone ! =)

What was ur service center?

What was ur service center?

Heyyyy everyone ... I sent my application on august 15th 2012 ... Went for bio on September 20th ... Never called even when my six month mark passed .. and 10 min ago my status changed in one of the applications ... It says card productionnn ;)))))))))))).

Heyyyy everyone ... I sent my application on august 15th 2012 ... Went for bio on September 20th ... Never called even when my six month mark passed .. and 10 min ago my status changed in one of the applications ... It says card productionnn ;)))))))))))).

what service center adrian??!

Bios on September 26th and I'm still waiting... this is getting ridiculous.

You are still waiting??!!

Amor, you will be approved soon...no worries

Just keep doing that 'woosah, yoga pose' stuff ;)

tumblr_m6rn55um5k1rneh5o.gif

tumblr_mc8zzwesof1ryjwc0.gif

tumblr_lpzqs0Dizt1qi1rmp.gif

You are still waiting??!!

Amor, you will be approved soon...no worries

Just keep doing that 'woosah, yoga pose' stuff ;)

tumblr_m6rn55um5k1rneh5o.gif

tumblr_mc8zzwesof1ryjwc0.gif

tumblr_lpzqs0Dizt1qi1rmp.gif

Funny that you posted this today because I got approved at noon!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

UGH! I'm so happy. Anyone else waiting: they seriously waited until the last possible second to reach the 6 month max (business days) for me so just get your mind off it and live your life until then! It'll happen.

Funny that you posted this today because I got approved at noon!!!!!!! ������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

UGH! I'm so happy. Anyone else waiting: they seriously waited until the last possible second to reach the 6 month max (business days) for me so just get your mind off it and live your life until then! It'll happen.

Mi amor!

Hay que destapar ese Guaro!!!

Prefiero otros tragos, pero cuando hay que celebrar como Criollo, se celebra!

Felicitaciones y muchos exitos!

Here you go...get started!

Mi amor!

Hay que destapar ese Guaro!!!

Prefiero otros tragos, pero cuando hay que celebrar como Criollo, se celebra!

Felicitaciones y muchos exitos!

Muchachito, me demore tanto para dejarlos saber porque llegue borrachita a la casa!! LOL! Qué descanso tan inmenso. EEEEEK! So excited!!!

Muchachito, me demore tanto para dejarlos saber porque llegue borrachita a la casa!! LOL! Qué descanso tan inmenso. EEEEEK! So excited!!!

I am glad you enjoyed yourself!

Now, the sky is the limit...

A la orden por aqui cuando quieras solecito de Kendall ;)

I am glad you enjoyed yourself!

Now, the sky is the limit...

A la orden por aqui cuando quieras solecito de Kendall ;)

Gracias Santi!! I cannot wait to get my motorcycle license... Just in time for summer!! Hahahaha it's wicked hot here... ALMOST 60 DEGREES!! You jealous?? Lol I hate you and your Miami sun. I miss it!

Gracias Santi!! I cannot wait to get my motorcycle license... Just in time for summer!! Hahahaha it's wicked hot here... ALMOST 60 DEGREES!! You jealous?? Lol I hate you and your Miami sun. I miss it!

You are such a Bostonian - notice the 'wicked hot' in your sentence ;)

With DACA, your company under your name, and other perks, you can ride down here...

Just don't get married...keep your bf so I can hit on you like the Paisa that I am :P

You are such a Bostonian - notice the 'wicked hot' in your sentence ;)

With DACA, your company under your name, and other perks, you can ride down here...

Just don't get married...keep your bf so I can hit on you like the Paisa that I am :P

Hahahaha I am Boston at heart!! But without the hideous accent LOL my boyfriend however is born and bred here... Careful, I have a feisty gringo on my hands! ;-) god I'm so excited! Oh and ride? Eff that, I'm flying all over now!

Hahahaha I am Boston at heart!! But without the hideous accent LOL my boyfriend however is born and bred here... Careful, I have a feisty gringo on my hands! ;-) god I'm so excited! Oh and ride? Eff that, I'm flying all over now!

Well - I am just glad your wait is done...

We'll keep crossing bridges when we come to them ;)

If you come to tan, let me know...I promise not to behave :D

so any news that one of you getting approved that has been waiting? I am still waiting since sep-15. Second ago I went to look at my case at the uscis site and its displaying "At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information." It used to display it and it was stuck at initial review yet that's showed up now?!?!

Date Application sent- November 08, 2012
Date Delivered- November 13, 2012
Service Center Application was sent to- California Service Center
Date of Biometrics Appointment- December 11, 2012
Date of DACA approval-June 10, 2013

EAD - Initial Review

Hello,

Well i sent my application on April 27th

And got the email on May the 1st that my application was Accepted and Was Routed to The USCIS Nebraska Service Center.

On May 3rd i recieved my reciept number by Mail,

And now that Is May The 21st i Still Haven't recieved my Biometric Appointment.

Should i keep waiting?

Is this Normal?

Should i Give them A Call?

I Just Worried if Maybe My Letter (appointment)

Got Lost or Was Sent To A Different Address...

I sent my app on march 30th

Recieved at Neb ser center april 1

Got my biometricts appointment letter around april 25th

Biometrics appointment on May 13th

It takes them 3 to 4 weeks after u recieve your reciept to get your biometrics appointment, give it a few more days...

I finally got approved for DACA on June 10th, but i still have'nt heard anything about my work permit is it normal that is taking this long? :unsure:

Date Application sent- November 08, 2012
Date Delivered- November 13, 2012
Service Center Application was sent to- California Service Center
Date of Biometrics Appointment- December 11, 2012
Date of DACA approval-June 10, 2013

EAD - Initial Review