latinagirl

What If They Extend The Dateline .........

I wonder what happens with your case after the 6 month timeline!! I'm so worried they may extend the dateline to maybe 8 or 9 months instead of 4- 6 months, and no I am not trying to be negative but lets be realistic with so many applications been received daily?? That is impossible not to think that that's the main reason why they are been so slow. I'm really hoping that doesn't happened. Good luck to all of us that still waiting!!

thank you rawf for taking the time to reply to this post, I just cant help to think like that sometimes but im far from been 6 months i still have 1 and 3 more weeks to wait!! thank you.

Well, considering how low of a number of applications USCIS has received, 394k as of January 17, compared to the number everyone was expecting, 900k - 1.2 mill. It would be stupid if they extend the wait time even more since they had supposedly hired more workers to help with all of the new applications.

But you never know...

Yes is true is less aplicaciones of what they were expecting but for some reason I think they are taking longer because some aplicaciones have more paper work then others do. I hope I recieved some good days soon.