Sign in to follow this  
Laste31

Would You Be Affected If You Sent Paystubs....

Well I did send some paystubs as proof when I filled up my applications... Sound people are saying that we shouldn't had sent it but I found this article in USCIS page and if says that paystubs are definitely proof.

I personally think that either way they're not dumb and they know that we all work illegally so i'm not gonna worry because i'm not the only one that worked illegally in this country snd plus I know god is with me.

Here's what the article says:

Proof of identity

Passport or national identity document from your country of origin

Birth certificate with photo identification

School or military ID with photo

Any U.S. government immigration or other document bearing your name and photo

Proof you came to U.S. before your 16th birthday

Passport with admission stamp

Form I-94/I-95/I-94W

School records from the U.S. schools you have attended

Any Immigration and Naturalization Service or DHS document stating your date of entry (Form I-862, Notice to Appear)

Travel records

Hospital or medical records

Proof of immigration status

Form I-94/I-95/I-94W with authorized stay expiration date

Final order of exclusion, deportation, or removal issued as of June 15, 2012

A charging document placing you into removal proceedings

Proof of Presence in U.S. on June 15, 2012

Rent receipts or utility bills

Employment records (pay stubs, W-2 Forms, etc.)

School records (letters, report cards, etc.)

Military records (Form DD-214 or NGB Form 22)

Official records from a religious entity confirming participation in a religious ceremony

Copies of money order receipts for money sent in or out of the country

Passport entries

Birth certificates of children born in the U.S.

Dated bank transactions

Social Security card

Automobile license receipts or registration

Deeds, mortgages, rental agreement contracts

Tax receipts, insurance policies

Proof you continuously resided in U.S. since June 15, 2007

Proof of your student status at the time of requesting consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals

School records (transcripts, report cards, etc.) from the school that you are currently attending in the United States showing the name(s) of the school(s) and periods of school attendance and the current educational or grade level

U.S. high school diploma or certificate of completion

U.S. GED certificate

Proof you are an honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces or the U.S. Coast Guard

Form DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty

NGB Form 22, National Guard Report of Separation and Record of Service

Military personnel records

Military health records

There is nothing wrong with sending paystubs, I'm sure it shows up on our background history no matter what.

But I personally, did not send any because of the fake ssn and second of all because they can track who is hiring illegal immigrants.

I'm sure they will track big companies hiring illegal immigrants and hunt them down in the long run.

Well the paystubs that I sent didn't say the fake ssn and some of them it only said the last 4 digits. But yea I guess they're gonna go after those companies. Some people are saying that it will affect your case that you might not get approved but I don't think it's true. One of the girls I used to work with got RFE and she sent all the paystubs she got and like 2 weeks later she got approved.

Well the paystubs that I sent didn't say the fake ssn and some of them it only said the last 4 digits. But yea I guess they're gonna go after those companies. Some people are saying that it will affect your case that you might not get approved but I don't think it's true. One of the girls I used to work with got RFE and she sent all the paystubs she got and like 2 weeks later she got approved.

They would rather have you send honest documents, than lie to them. Don't worry about that, I'm sure they are aware most of us work using fake information.

I'm sending my stubs, I've been working since 04 with someone else's SSN, I've respected that number as if it were my own and have never "abused" it if INS. We're to question I think any of us can respond with how was I supposed to make a living?,,,, come on its a double edge sword do they want us to steal? Sell drugs? Take money from the government? I'm sure they realize our need to work.

I also sent my w-2 forms for the last 5 years and a couple of check stubs. I was also using a fake ss number with my name. I got approved 2 weeks after my biometrics. Good luck everyone!