Sign in to follow this  
mgd_12

Finally, Its Done !

hey everyone, i'm Matt,

a couple weeks ago on January 23, i posted that it has been 3 months for my process for the Dream Act and nothing had happened. yesterday Febuary 4 i received an email saying i was approved!!!!!! i'm so exited. my cases are the I821D(

Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

) and for the I765(

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

). they both jumped from INITIAL REVIEW to: POST DECISON ACTIVITY and the other to CARD/DOCUMENT PRODUCTION. on the email and on the site it says it will be delivered in 30 days. is there an average amount of days that it arrives? also, what should i do whenever i get it? go straight to the social security agency or wait a couple days ? PLEASE LET ME KNOW, THANKS :)

It will probably arrived much, much faster than that. From what I have seen on here, it will arrive in no more than 10 days. I could be wrong, but it won't take a month. Go straight to the SSN building in your town, and apparently it does not take more than a week to get a SSN. Congrats!!! I pray I will open up that page one day and my Initial Review will be in the rear view mirror! haha

Ah :D Congratulations !!!!! You will definitely get it a lot faster than that, I waited about a week for my card to arrive. Go to the Social Security website, print out the application for an original card and go to your nearest office (: just make sure to take the proper documents! I took my EAD card with the approval letters and passport. Best of luck with everything !

Congrats!!! I'm really happy for you!! :) and yes like the others said it won't take that long it usually takes 2-4 days :)

THANK YOU EVERYONE! but i have a question. since i'm only 17, when going for my social security card does my mom need to go because i'm under age ?