If you see a girl smoking do you think she is nasty? Sloppy? Gross? or do you (in general) not have a problem with it? From a past experience my ex bf didn't like girls who smoked so ever since I've been wondering what other people think.. Sorry if this topic is not deferred action or dream act related :D

I don't care as long as I am not the one kissing the person. haha But I will tell you, my brother in law has been smoking for 20 years, since he was 10 years old, his teeth were the grossest thing ever, I don't even know how his girlfriend ever had the courage to kiss him in the first date. It was a multitude of gray holes showing the roots of his teeth and the bones and broken tips. I am a dental assistant, and that crap was unbeareable to look at. I think I pestered him enough to get him teeth fixed. He still smokes and that is such a health hazard for his baby, and for himself, after 20 years the body can take so much. Thank God he did fix his teeth a couple months ago, I think now he has a daughter he is a lot more conscious, thank God. Y do you ask, you smoke? It is not gross, depending on how much you do it and if you don't smell, but the thing that pisses me off the most about my brother in law is that he smokes a pack or more a day and whenever I go to his house I have to wash my clothes and hair, I feel disgusted because it smells so bad. It just makes me not want to be around him and that sucks because I really like him and his family. When he moved a couple years back to his new house with the girlfriend, he took pictures frames out of the wall of his bedroom, and they were stained all around from the smoke of his cigaretts, that was the end of me ever even wanting to be near him. 3 cigaretts a day is the limit, best would be no cigaretts, but hey, what can one do right? Just personal opinion, I do not mean to offend anyone who smokes, but it is just something NOT for me to be around them when they smoke. My father smoked his way to death, so, I hate to see people smoke,but I don't resent them for it.

I used to be a smoker for 5 years... I quit cold turkey, because I moved back in with my parents and they don't approve of it. I will however smoke socially if I'm out with friends. And NOT all smokers have bad dental hygiene. Most smokers I know especially girls take fantastic care of their teeth. Me being gay and all I personally do not mind it if a girl smokes or not although if I started dating a girl who smoked I'd prob pick up the habit all over again! >.< Also, I don't agree nor did I ever smoke inside my place of living because it makes everything smell SO GROSS. I always smoked outside !!

I smoked occassionally like 1 cig every 2 months lol it aint bad but I had to always lie to my ex bf he does smoke 2 a day. but he will leave it when he turns 25 which is this year. Everytime I would say anything about girls smoking he would be like thy look gross like whores and stuff so I was like eh -_- I am a bad drinker and he didn't like that but I still did it lol. he would say that I was gonna get with a guy and stuff and I was like the changes of you gettingwith a girl are higher -_-

Haha yea honestly my personal opinion is this, "If you like me, fantastic! If not then move it along." Don't sit there trying to tell me what you don't like about me lol go find someone who strikes your fancy.

I find girls that smoke on the streets very trashy, same with dudes. But it is their life and as long as they are far away from me I won't say anything, now if the air changes and I begin to smell it I report it.

A lot of people get away with smoking in places they are not supposed to until reported.

i like smoking too ... i tried not to do it on regular days or i wouldnt buy a pack for myself. i love going to hookah bars and stuff like that i even have one.

but i mean if u like smoking .. make friends that like that too

if u like tattoos. make friends that like that too

i dont see anything wrong with it

just do what u like

Oh My Tattoos <3 I love tattoos but my ex didn't let me get any either lol he said they were for cholos and if I ever got one we would never get back together :( so yeah.

I don't smoke very often and if I do its just one but I do love the smell of cigs, of weed eww no! it smells like skunk lol

i think smoking is nasty. the smell gets all over the place. in your clothes and hair. i dont even let my mom smoke in her house. whats weird, is that i LOVE the smell of pipe tobacco. one of my exes use to smoke a pipe and he has this peach tobacco, OMG...

I SAY ITS BODY U DO WHATEVER U WANT WITH IT .... BUT JUST DONT BE STUPID ABOUT IT ... LIKE I WOULNT HAVE SOMETHING I CANT COVER UP FOR JOB INTERVIEWS AND STUFF LIKE THAT

Its just straight up nasty... At least to me! I would never be attracted to a girl that smokes even if she does it very little. I never liked the smell of cigarettes/cigars. Plus I want a girl who can go run or play soccer with me without her dying.lol but hey if u like to smoke than do ur thing, I don't hate :).... Just keep away from me, I want to live

without her dying.lol

Seriously? LOL!

Nobody in my social circle smokes and I'm very thankful for that.

It is NOT worth being around someone that smokes and then being asked for a lighter because the smell is all over you now. yuck and yuck

Seriously? LOL

Yea dude one time I took a old friend from high school,she played on the schools soccer team like me, out to play soccer with me and she ran for like 2 mins and she was seriously making some weird noises. She had to stop playing to catch her breath, I was like wtf? U used to be so good back in H.S and now look at you. She was like I started smoking 2 years ago :(

Smoking is BAD!!

To each his own, but my smoking friends RESPECT other peoples space and if they are around those who don't like to smoke they will not be rude and smoke near them. On top of that people who socially smoke, don't smell of cigs that's people who smoke everywhere and in all places ...inside their house, car, and they don't care. THOSE are the people who smell of cigs.

To each his own, but my smoking friends RESPECT other peoples space and if they are around those who don't like to smoke they will not be rude and smoke near them. On top of that people who socially smoke, don't smell of cigs that's people who smoke everywhere and in all places ...inside their house, car, and they don't care. THOSE are the people who smell of cigs.

maybe? Lol if you smoke go ahead I don't really care, its ur life do wat u want. Just stay away when u smoke :)

Everyone who smokes smells of cigs, you probably can't because you are the one smoking. Plus cigs makes your sense of smell and taste all messed up.

I AGREE ... WHEN IM NOT SMOKING I DONT LIKE THE SMELL... BUT I GUESS ONCE U FIND THAT IT REALLY DOES GIVE A FEELING ( I CANT EXPLAIN IT) ITS WHEN U START LIKING IT ... IF U CANT CONTROL IT AND JUST DO IT TWICE A MONTH THEN JUST DONT DO IT...

JUST LIKE DRINKING SOME PEOPLE DONT LIKE THE TASTE OF BEER BUT ONLY BECASE THEY HAVENT REALLY FELT THAT THING ABOUT DRINKING.. OR HAVENT TRIED DIFFERENT KINDS OF BEER IDK ITS JUST MY OPINION

BUT AT THE END ITS HEALTHIER TO JUST DONT DO IT AT ALL ... AND IF U DO LIKE IT JUST MODERATE YOURSELF

I believe smoking in public areas is plain disrespectful, I know girls that smoke to look "sexi" i respect them but that is just not my thing. My Arab friend gave me a hookah and only use @ home with non nicotine shisha. I've never visited a hookah bar either

I don't understand why people smoke. Yet again, I've never tried it nor do I want to, so I'll probably never know. My cousins smoke and I hate it whenever they pull out a cigarette they ask me if I want one...I don't know how many times I have to tell him no for him to stop asking lol.

I dislike the smell of it too.

This topic will eventually get out of control :blink: haha... Either way most people have their own opinion which will eventually help me to stop doing it :) which is good. I personally wouldn't smoke if it wasn't for the smell I love how they smell (cigs). Weed well I got high second-hand smoking one time and I didn't like it how it felt nor the smell :blink:... Beer ewww I prefer drinks :)

I believe smoking in public areas is plain disrespectful, I know girls that smoke to look "sexi" i respect them but that is just not my thing. My Arab friend gave me a hookah and only use @ home with non nicotine shisha. I've never visited a hookah bar either

I have a hookah too and never used it

I have a hookah too and never used it

it's different, my bf prepares it with a pineapple on top and we usually drink mate along with it, it's nice for chill nights here in Cali

Why would you have one then? just asking

haha well it was given to me by a good friend as a birthday present and I just don't feel like throwing it away or seeking it.

it's different, my bf prepares it with a pineapple on top and we usually drink mate along with it, it's nice for chill nights here in Cali

wish my bf did that for me :( lls just kidding I'm straight. But I might give it a try Monday