Sign in to follow this  
Godisgood

I Have Not Applied Yet, Have Questions Still!

Hi guys, so I have not applied yet, I am getting as much information ( prove) as possible before applying. Also I came to the US when I was 11, and I attended school all the way to college. I came here with a visa but I no longer have that visa, and I know that one of te questions is " how I came here" am afraid to be denied because I no longer have the visa, I guess Rey ask for that number the I94, not sure what that is, can anyone advise me? Thanks much!

All you need is to prove your being here from 2007-July 2012, when the law was passed. Bank statements, bills under your name, medical records, HS diploma, a passport (photo ID). You do not need to prove to them that you came here on a visa, all they want is to fit you withing the guidelines, which you fit, because you went to hs, college, have diploma, have been here for probably more than 10 years, right? So, you are all set. I did not send an I-94 either, mine was stolen a long time ago. Also, if you have ever been caught driving without a license, go to the place where you had your hearing at court and ask for your files and discharge papers, because that is also proof of you being here at a certain time, and also, you are being honest with them when they check you, it does not affect you at all, it is a simple misdemeanor. Good luck applying, and send it soon, it is taking foreeeever. I hope you don't live in the east coast, the Vetmont center is the slowest, I hope you get somewhere better and faster. lol

I don't think it is an issue not having the I-94 form. It does ask you how you entered the country you can type the visa type if you know it and then state you no longer have the I-94. You should be able to apply it sounds like you have lots of evidence. I proved my stay w school and college records along w medical bills and bank statements.

We're on the same boat I have a stack of evidence literally about an inch thick with check stubs receipts, etc etc etc but still need to get a few minor things straightened out, I'll admit I've slacked on this issue

i didnt send all my evedience only like 25 copys wich was enough to show this suckers i being here all my life, oh and i think i miss 1 year 2011 i didnt send nothing for that year or was it 2010 i simply was off the radar that year.

i didnt send all my evedience only like 25 copys wich was enough to show this suckers i being here all my life, oh and i think i miss 1 year 2011 i didnt send nothing for that year or was it 2010 i simply was off the radar that year.

You're so getting an RFE! You can't skip a full year.

I sent my school papers from pre k to my graduation 2011 and my medical records that was like 20 pages and some certificates I got prove of address and some other papers for 2012 that I can't think of rite now will that's all I sent my prove that I was here 2007 till 2011 is in my school papers will I was in school at the time/ transcript but that's all I had