Sign in to follow this  
Godisgood

I Do Not Have A I-94, Help!!!

It is not crucial that you will get rejected. Just send in all you have. An I-94 is a yellow sheet they give you along with the seal to enter the country, I did not send one either, mine was stolen.

You know, especially send copies of passports, example, your first passport, the one you came here with, if you have it. But is is not something to keep you from applying, do not worry about it. Good luck.

It is not crucial that you will get rejected. Just send in all you have. An I-94 is a yellow sheet they give you along with the seal to enter the country, I did not send one either, mine was stolen.

You know, especially send copies of passports, example, your first passport, the one you came here with, if you have it. But is is not something to keep you from applying, do not worry about it. Good luck.

It isn't yellow, it is greenish, sometimes blue, or white.

When you arrive in the U.S. you will receive the I-94 form. Form I-94 or the Crewman Landing Permit (Form I-95) also known as "Arrival Departure Record" is given to every foreign national who enters US on a non-immigrant visa.

You will be required to fill this form when you enter U.S. The officer at the airport will staple a part of this form to your passport at the Port of Entry (POE).

I-94 form is a very important piece of document. It shows the date you arrived in the US and the date when you should leave the US. Every visitor, irrespective of his visa is advised to take good care of this document and return it while exiting US.

that is basically what an I-94 is. so if you came here to the US legally, you would have one. however, if you didnt come legally then, you wouldnt have one. not having one is no big deal.