jd_208

Expect A 30-45-Day Delay Between When Your Application Or Petition Is Filed And When Your Information Is Available In Case Status Online, Depending On

you mean let me slackkkk at workkk, damn bitches be playing words with friends all day, instead doing their damn job. is not like we are getting the permit for free, i paid a total of 800 dollars to get my shit done, i have the right to demand some damn answers.

thats for the people that applied recently they wont be able to hear a decision until that 1% that are being held back get a decision, i mean thats good for some of us, but its kinda messed up that uscis is screwing all the new people apliying just because theyre inconciderate assholes.

No, it doesn't mean application process is going to take longer. The message is for people who are sending there application and can't view thier case status online. The message is clear, it says to give the system 30-45 days from the date application is lodged and until it appears on the cases status website. I think alot of people are calling in complaining about not able to view their case file on the website. So, the message is for them.

THATS THE TRUTH MAN, im bouttaaa go take the GTI for a spinnn long hair dont careeee...

they might said i cant but im hard headed i dont listen.

No, it doesn't mean application process is going to take longer. The message is for people who are sending there application and can't view thier case status online. The message is clear, it says to give the system 30-45 days from the date application is lodged and until it appears on the cases status website. I think alot of people are calling in complaining about not able to view their case file on the website. So, the message is for them.

thats wat I was thinking.

THATS THE TRUTH MAN, im bouttaaa go take the GTI for a spinnn long hair dont careeee...

they might said i cant but im hard headed i dont listen.

dude I'd come but someone broke my Volks.lol

Yup i dislike everything ive been waiting since september 27 when i filed my application

I know how it feels, I've been waiting since Aug 31, so don't think you are the only one going through that ordeal. Just have faith, you application would come through soon.

30 to 45 days? I'm 45 days away from been 6 months since they received my application!!! I really hope for some good news soon in the mean time I'm trying to complete my high school diploma I was 1/2 half of a credit of math away from graduation in 2007 and I couldn't go back to school I was all ready 18 and my temporary papers expired now they're making me take 2 credits (because is the minimum) for the school. The good thing about this message is they are working on to updated the uscis page.... so for now is better then nothing good luck to all the ones that still waiting bad congratulations if you got approved :)

That just means that there will be a 30-45 day delay from the time the lockbox accepts your application to the time you will be able to view your status online. It won't affect knowing whether you're approved or not since your status doesn't change during the first 30-45 days when you file your application. The status stays in initial review until you're application is approved/RFE which we all know is starting to take several months.