heres all the paper work i included

mexican birth certificate

consular id

high school diploma with id from 2007 to 2011 with transcripts

college certificate with id

inmunization records

tax id

passport

pretty much all the requirements i dont see what else, i dont have a job never done taxes. so idk what could posibly they be asking for !

what else could i posibly need ???

im not surprised i just have a feeling of relief because now i know where im standing and even know at this point i dont give a shit. its a whatever im 21 im gonna go out have fun i dont see anyone saying i cant. FTW

That is exactly how I felt like i have some gaps between months.. and right before and after the months they are asking for I HAVE PROOF and they are like NOPE SORRY WE NEED MORE. I'm like lakfdjaldkjaja I don't have anything that is like solid proof I Never held a job that i got checks for never did taxes because I never used a fake ssn n such SO I had no need for a bank account either. It's so stressful I hate this.

im just gonna wait till the letter arrives and see whats up, if this works fine if it doesnt i might apply for the migratory reform which will be better anyways >p

but thanks for the support is does cheer me up a little :D

This is such bullshit. $ months later? wow. I am kind of expecting an RFE too now, with the amount I have seen in the last few weeks here I am worried. You miss proof for 5 months in the paperwork and they go crazy, like, where were you during that time, stealing, making money, how? Jeez, but you are right, at least it shows someone looked at your file and gave a shit. I am almost begging for that too. But it will be quick after you send something else. Good luck.

This is such bullshit. $ months later? wow. I am kind of expecting an RFE too now, with the amount I have seen in the last few weeks here I am worried. You miss proof for 5 months in the paperwork and they go crazy, like, where were you during that time, stealing, making money, how? Jeez, but you are right, at least it shows someone looked at your file and gave a shit. I am almost begging for that too. But it will be quick after you send something else. Good luck.

I agree with you at least we know where we stand now! And I've read some people sending in the lamest evidence for the RFE and being approved !

whatt that sucksss lol

man i dont even know what to send

heres all the paper work i included

mexican birth certificate

consular id

high school diploma with id from 2007 to 2011 with transcripts

college certificate with id

inmunization records

tax id

passport

pretty much all the requirements i dont see what else, i dont have a job never done taxes. so idk what could posibly they be asking for !

what else could i posibly need ???

im not surprised i just have a feeling of relief because now i know where im standing and even know at this point i dont give a shit. its a whatever im 21 im gonna go out have fun i dont see anyone saying i cant. FTW

You are missing proof of 2012 (full year) and June 15th, 2012 when it was announced.

Note: Please use the edit button, can't be merging your double posting all the time, Thank you.

Should i can em and ask em whats up, or just wait for the letter to arrive ?????

I think it might be the fact that i came to the us on may of 2007 but i dont have enough evidence, first because i was slacking i didnt wanted to go to school cuz i didnt know shit of english. Second I was 15 i didnt have a cellphone on my name, a bank account or a fancy car. I came here with just my clothes.

What can i do to prove that i came here on may 21

You are missing proof of 2012 (full year) and June 15th, 2012 when it was announced.

Note: Please use the edit button, can't be merging your double posting all the time, Thank you.

I have a question RAWF. I got an rfe saying that i needed proof that i was in the country for the years 09' & 11', marriage license & a criminal disposition. That's it, but I'm pretty sure i never sent anything specific for.June 15, 2012 but they didn't put that in the rfe. Will that affect my case or do they just not care?

I have a question RAWF. I got an rfe saying that i needed proof that i was in the country for the years 09' & 11', marriage license & a criminal disposition. That's it, but I'm pretty sure i never sent anything specific for.June 15, 2012 but they didn't put that in the rfe. Will that affect my case or do they just not care?

They probably didn't ask for anything for June 15 because the evidence that you sent for 2012 covered it since you don't have to send something exactly on the June 15th date, it can be something from shortly before or shortly after.

Should i can em and ask em whats up, or just wait for the letter to arrive ?????

I think it might be the fact that i came to the us on may of 2007 but i dont have enough evidence, first because i was slacking i didnt wanted to go to school cuz i didnt know shit of english. Second I was 15 i didnt have a cellphone on my name, a bank account or a fancy car. I came here with just my clothes.

What can i do to prove that i came here on may 21

You'll have to wait until the letter arrives so that you can see what they're asking for, then we'll be able to give you some ideas on what you can send.

Did you getting approve? I noticed they request your marriage license. I didn't send mines

Rawf we took college classes in 2012 so the college certificate and grades would be enough... That's wat they told me

Even if you are in school a college certificate isn't enough, you have to send the transcript where it shows the entire school year.

waiting

whats ur timeline?

at this point at least u know they are working on ur case and i know of alot of people who get approved the enxt week they send more info so ive rather know that than been in my position :(

Did you getting approve? I noticed they request your marriage license. I didn't send mines

If you put your married name on any of your paper work, they will find that in your back ground check & ask for your marriage license. & as of yet nothing new. Just impatiently waiting! Lol.

If you put your married name on any of your paper work, they will find that in your back ground check & ask for your marriage license. & as of yet nothing new. Just impatiently waiting! Lol.

Oooh wow! I wished my lawyer informed me of this..my passport had my married name and all my other documents had my single name on. I didn't send my marriage license fml..more waiting I guess

If you sent documents with two different last names, they're going to have to verify that both of the names are used by you, so yeah, you should have sent the marriage license.

This is why I get worried I been waiting for almost 5 months and I hope they don't get a RFE also I did get married but because I didn't have a social I couldn't change my last name I send everything with my 2 names and 2 lady names because when I entere usa without inspection I gave them my full name middle name and so on I did send my marriage license but like I say everything is with my regular name I decided to keep things like that so I don't confused them on the process.