66354dream

Is This Enough Evidence?

I haven sent any forms or anything to USCIS yet, I'm 26 years old and have been here since I was 3 i came into the country without inspection and have never been out of the U.S I have my school transcripts, high school diploma, certification letters from ASE ( automotive service excellence, I'm an auto mechanic) every single paycheck stub since I started working in 2004(fake SSN, but my name) tax return forms including w2's ( I have an ITIN #)dated optometrist appointment forms along with prescriptions for contacts and glasses, marriage certificate, birth certificate( From Mexico) and various other receipts with my name,address and date on them there may be other things that I have forgotten to mention but for those of you that have applied or know somebody, does this seem like enough?

Everything that you have is good. Although, some lawyers did recommend not to send anything with a fake ssn. But I am sure people are not getting denied because of that because they are not stupid, they know exactly what we are doing even if we don't show them everything. Don't worry, you are fine. :D

I have no idea what that is, unfortunately. I have heard about this Mexican matricula, but I am Brazilian and I don't know what it even looks like. It is like a birth certificate? Sorry. :(

It's an ID from the Mexican states but issued by the Mexican council here in the US, if it is nessesary then I'm screwed because in order to get it you need a government issued photo ID, how the hell can I have something issued by the US if I've never been legal here?

It's an ID from the Mexican states but issued by the Mexican council here in the US, if it is nessesary then I'm screwed because in order to get it you need a government issued photo ID, how the hell can I have something issued by the US if I've never been legal here?

You can get your consular id without another id. I lost mine & i have no other type of id & i let them know that they said it was no problem. I'm sure they could use one of your old school ids.

Really? Wow they seem pretty strict about it but ill give it a shot if I'm asked for it, or do you guys think I should just get it before I send my evidence?

Really? Wow they seem pretty strict about it but ill give it a shot if I'm asked for it, or do you guys think I should just get it before I send my evidence?

Either way when you call they give you an appointment so you won't get it right away. But i think it's better to send in all your evidence that way your case doesn't get put on hold because they send you a RFE.

Did you have to make an appointment ? From what I understand by visiting the website and calling trying to get info is that for first timers you need an appointment, I called mexitell and they gave me one for march 4th of this year,,,, I don't want to wait that long I wanted it done ASAP.

Unfortunately the instructions does state that you have to send some type of identification, whether is your country identification card, a passport, college or high school ID.

Your birth certificate has to be translated to English and certified by a public notary.

Also when you go to do your biometrics (fingerprint and photo), you need some form of identification as well. It has to be current and not expired.

Everything you mentioned sounds about right, send everything you have from 2007 to 2012 and proof that you were here on June 15th, 2012. Doesn't really have to be the exact date, it can be a day before or after.

Personally I didn't send anything related to work because I used to work with a fake ssn, but in the application I did wrote down the fake ssn I was using to work with and I did not have a single issue because of it.

Good luck and I would wait for your country identification card and then send everything together.

Hey about a year ago I got my consular ID and yeah it is True you need another type of ID, But like You I have never had An ID expect for a school ID mine were old the last one i had was from 2002 so they didnt except that! soo they told me to go back to the high school and get Oficial transcripst from the school and a letter form the school with my picture attached to it and a seal on top of my picture i dont know how its called! but with that i got my consular Id and mexican passport! :) Ohh by the way when you call to make the appt to get the consular ID they wont tell you this until you go to the consulado ! :) so Good Luck I hope this info helps! :)

Did you have to make an appointment ? From what I understand by visiting the website and calling trying to get info is that for first timers you need an appointment, I called mexitell and they gave me one for march 4th of this year,,,, I don't want to wait that long I wanted it done ASAP.

Yes i do for February 25th. & unfortunately it's like Rawf said your gonna need that ID so if you send in your paper work more than likely you will get a RFE & who knows if you'll be able to do your bios! In my opinion just wait till march 4th & have everything ready so as soon as you get it you can send everything off. Good luck to you!

Guess ill need to visit my high school and get a letter with my picture on it my last High school ID expired in 2004, I have my transcripts and high school diploma but I really want to have as many bases covered when I go to the consular.

Guess ill need to visit my high school and get a letter with my picture on it my last High school ID expired in 2004, I have my transcripts and high school diploma but I really want to have as many bases covered when I go to the consular.

Send a copy of your HS ID, doesn't matter if it is expired.

For the biometrics thou, not sure if that will work.

Still think waiting a few more day to get your country ID is a better option.

Yup ill definitely send copies of the old high school Ids, my kaiser healthcare card and even my craftsman club card, I'm not leaving any stone unturned.

Since I was already 30, I had to send more continuous presence evidence ( in chronological order photos on the front, check next, then the completed forms, etc. ). Most of it was school ids and papers, bank statements, immunization cards, doctors papers, rent contracts,

10. I sent one proof of every year from 1989-2006 (this also showed I was 15 to prove I was her before I was 16)

9.  Proof of June 15, 2007 I sent something that showed the closest, (3 days before and a 5 days after)

8.  Proof every 3 months from October 2007 to march 2012

7.  Proof of June 15, 2012  here I had a bank statement that showed my transactions on that day

6.  High school Diploma

5.  Birth certificate with notirized translation ( I'll try to post an example of the translation and anyone  who is bilingual other than you can translated and notirize it).

4.  Passport and other school ID's 

3.  Forms I-821D, I-765, I-765ws, G-1145 

2.  Cashiers check of $465 made out to US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

1.  2 passport photos