Sign in to follow this  
dreamerinnc

Help!!!!! Licenses In Nc???

Is anyone in NC able to get their license after they revoked them in Jan. If so where. I just got my DACA approved Feb 5 and i know a few ppl that were denied getting their licenses. Im waiting on my ead to get ssn and go get my license, but i would hate to not be able to get my license.

its true we cant get licence in NC i was just approved the 7 of feb and now i found out that NC isnt giving licence to Deferred action applicants :( its so messed up! i live in NC!

I would go to a different state like FL or Va. If u have any family or friends in any of those states, ask them if u can use their address to get a license. Also update a phone bill or bank info using that secondary address to prove residency.

they just confirmed that starting feb. 25th, they will give out license to dreamers in NC. so no need to worry guys

Yea they will give licenses out to dreamers but they are very different then regular licenses and also has unlawful status on them and theyre vertical. Which I think are very racial. The license will automatically stand out when u try to apply for jobs and other things. But then again thats better than nothing.