J23

This Is Too Long :\

I've done my bios since nov 8th and its been 64 working days since today. It feels like forever.. I'm contemplating on whether i should call them up or not. What should I do? I mean i did take into consideration all these holidays between them but damn this is forever -_-

I did my bios September 28th & i have been waiting 92 working days! Sadly there is people who have been waiting longer than i have. Waiting is all we can do. Hang in there, your time will come! :)

my application was assepted nov.4

I haven't recived my biometrics appoiment yet. is any body having the same probblem here in LA

When you check your status theres a timeline that it tells you the waiting period, its very acurate. But ussually its between 3 to 4 months

Oh man, waiting it is :\ .. I have realized that there are people waiting wayy longer than me its just that the fast repsonses I've been receiving from them, I'd expect that my case would come to a close soon guess not :\

I actually took a job under the impression my papers would arrive in 3 months based on other's timelines. That was a stupid and desperate idea to get out of my dead end job, haha it backfired big time, and now I had to leave the job, and I am unemplyed. Good thing that they are still holding the position for me. Thank God for that much. Kids, don't be stupid like me! Wait til you have all your stuff in hand to make any decisions!!!

dont panic we are all still waiting. theres nothing you can do but sit back and wait till approve you. ive been waiting since september and nothing. dont worry you'll hear from them this month

They're taking long to process some cases, who knows what's delaying them to make a final decision. I've been waiting for 131 days (88 working days) it's frustrating, but let's keep hope on that we're getting our approvals soon. Good luck to you all.

Bios Sept 26th and still waiting! I second Gezinha and really stress not to do anything until you have your paperwork and a green light. Don't get yourself in a bad situation and a bad start because of anxiousness. WOOOOOSAAAH. BE PATIENT!!

Amor, you have been waiting forever and day. I hope you get approved really soon. I mean, soon is not even soon enough. I think you were the first person I saw on the forum there when I found it, and I thought you had already been waiting long. Wow, your stuff needs to be there like last week. lol

Amor, you have been waiting forever and day. I hope you get approved really soon. I mean, soon is not even soon enough. I think you were the first person I saw on the forum there when I found it, and I thought you had already been waiting long. Wow, your stuff needs to be there like last week. lol

Hahahaahaha Yeah you know it! But what can you do? This could actually take up until May if it goes the six months that it could and there's no way I can torture myself until then lol

Thank you!!

Hahahaahaha Yeah you know it! But what can you do? This could actually take up until May if it goes the six months that it could and there's no way I can torture myself until then lol

Thank you!!