ERIC

Nov.4 My Application Got To The Usci But I Haven't Got My Biometrics Appoiment

NOV.4 MY APPLICATION GOT TO THE USCI, BUT I HAVEN'T GOT MY BIOMETRICS LETTER. IS SOMEONE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.

I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES CA.

ANY HELP THE WEB PAGE SAYS INITIAL REVIEW. :(

Call and see if they can give you an answer. If they don't, put in a service request.

You should have received your Biometrics letter late November or early December at the latest.

they never say that they sendded the bio letter.

they just say that the usci will contact me in 15 days

they gave me a reference #

That's because the people on the phone at the USCIS Service Center can't see any of your information besides what we can see on the website when you check your case status, unless you are transferred to an Immigration Officer.

Just wait for the response, they will tell you what happened and they will resend a new letter.

NO BIOMETRICS LETTER YET, ON 2/11/13 MY CASE CHANGED THAT THEY SENDED A RFE, TOMORROW FRIDAY IS THE 15. THAT WILL BE 4 DAYS OF THEM SENDING THE RFE. I READ ON THIS FORUM THAT THE USCI SYSTEMS ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY. THAT THEY SENDED RFE TO ALL PEOPLE.

today friday 2/15/13 i status changer to enother RFE but this time it says they sended the RFE today 2/15/13.

something is wrong with there system. the first RFE i didnt get anything in the mail.

I DIDNT GOT THE RFE, BUT I DID GOT A LETTER SAYING THAT I MISS MY FIRST BIO APPOIMENT, NOW THE

NEW APPOIMENT IS MARCH 5 FOR MY BIO'S

I DIDNT GOT THE RFE, BUT I DID GOT A LETTER SAYING THAT I MISS MY FIRST BIO APPOIMENT, NOW THE

NEW APPOIMENT IS MARCH 5 FOR MY BIO'S

You don't have to wait for March 5 to arrive, you can do a walk-in tomorrow.