Admin

How much is your lawyer taxing you?

i got help from Catholic Charities, they have a branch that deals with immigration. The guy helped put everything together, we just had to pay 50-60$ consultation fee, so it was a pretty good deal. He was pretty strict about what we sent out as evidence so im hoping that it was all good and USCIS wont send an RFE.

Paid $500 that bee his set fee, so he is not increasing his fees just for DACA, that right there spoke about his honesty, and he has excellent reputation.

Oh my looks like I was overcharged! But then again my case is very difficult. Idk I just pray I get approved. I am a single mother with 4 beautiful kids that need me to provide for them. #Keeping.my.head.held.up.high

They were charging us $2000 but since we were 3 they said they'll give us a.family discount $1500 each plus $465 we decided to do it ourselfs & went to church for help

Our here in the SF Bay Area I payed my lawyer a 900 fee (broken in to two payments) and the app fee.

i paid 160$, the application is straight forward but i wanted peace of mind so i went with someone that did this for a living assuming he wont make any mistakes. however, i have heard people around school paying up to 2500$ to a lawyer on top of the 460$ mandatory fee.

I filled out the paperwork & gather all the evidence myself. I just paid an attorney $50 to double check because I also wanted piece of mind. App. Fee $465 + Attorney Fee $50 + FedEx/Kinko's $30 + USPS $6= $550 :)

$700+app fee. I tried convincing my mother that we did not need a lawyer, but she was paranoid about me making a mistake.

I Got Help For Free At A Local Church. Love Those People, Made New Friends.We Only Paid For Our Application. Then I Had A Lawyer That Does Free Service At The Church Review It For Free. Good Luck People! Its Not That Hard Of An Application To Fill Out When U Think About It Unless U Have A Criminal Record Or Deportations.