latinagirl

Exactly 6 Months Of Daca!

Hello guys I know there is a lot of people that are still waiting to get approved , applications send since august and today February 15 is been exactly 6 months I really hope they don't make us wait past the 6 months to get approved but then again I will understand the delay, because of the amount of applications they received daily. please stay positive because is so worth the wait I waited 10 years for this opportunity and I cant wait to received the letter of approval good luck to all of us that still waiting and if you got approved congratulations!!!

I don't think anyone's Receipt Date is actually August 15 unless they sent their application the same day the form came out and it was delivered and processed the same day.

But if it has been 6 months and 1 day, give them a call to put in a Service Request.

guys sorry im talking in general like all the people that apply I only been waiting since sept. 24 and bios oct. 16 and I know that people didn't send the application exactly august 15 but starting today I hope they don't make us wait that long like past the 6 months!!

I agree with Rawf even though the application has been avaible for 6 months, USCIS more likely is counting the time from when a person went to get the biometrics taken til now.

Hang in there girls, I have seen a lot of people who are waiting since September Bios get some sort of letter from USCIS in the past month.

I agree with Rawf even though the application has been avaible for 6 months, USCIS more likely is counting the time from when a person went to get the biometrics taken til now.

Hang in there girls, I have seen a lot of people who are waiting since September Bios get some sort of letter from USCIS in the past month.

This guy did - and was eventually approved...so it is just a matter of time...

So, hang in there!

tumblr_mi3f4l8xmu1rrx588o1_400.gif

yes here we are past the 6 months timeline smh and i was thinking i was getting closer to the timeframe they gave us so now im like how much longer im going to wait :(

yes here we are past the 6 months timeline smh and i was thinking i was getting closer to the timeframe they gave us so now im like how much longer im going to wait :(

i know how u feel ive been waiting for over six months too. i hope God hears my prayers and sends all of us who have been waiting so long approval letters.

Hi!

In a different forum, people have been calling only to get a respond from USCIS telling them to wait another month.

Cheers!!

DAP a month is not so bad but still is another month that you expected to go on and find a job, license etc and i mean is not that we dont want to wait is the fact that we see approvals from months past the month we send our applications but lets hope this is the month of many many approvals :)

Yeah thats true but then think back all of the years you had to wait and you didn't even get a DL

A month will pass quick like that and you might get approved by then

Cheers!

I did too. I set up a service request on the phone and went to an info pass appointment, quite an experience btw. Hope to hear from.them soon. This giy at the window told me id hear some response today, March 5th, nada yet....

Yes gino i do remeber about the info pass and im glad to hear it when good and the good news is anyday now so stay positive hopefully by this week you will get a letter or some new updated good luck: )

I notice that most of the application that were send at the end of September are still under first review. specially those between the 15 and 30. I wonder if its same person holding those cases back, or its just a lazy person not doing their job!