Sign in to follow this  
jd_208

Today I Received My Request For Information

today i woke up watched a few movies online, walked outside checked the mailbox, there was my letter from uscis my RFE apparently I HAVE TO A GAP OF 5 MONTHS IN MY APP, FROM 14/07/07 TO 01/01/08 and my inmunization record doesnt show the dates of my inmunizations. but it truly does theyre just being A-HOLES so what im gonna do now its send my mexican record to separate them from my american record. and some of my classes appear to have non grade given.

what you guys think about it ???? am i right ???

JD SLICK find me on beatbort !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean from 14/06/07? Is that dd/mm/yy?

Yes - He is using the Rest of The World version...American version is MM/DD/YY

06/14/07 to 01/01/08

happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

theyre being assholes, i swear i send all the information the asked for, and still not enough but im getting a letter from an old employer to prove that i was here on that date, and also the dont think that i came here before i was 16 even know all the dates of my inmunizations are from august sept of 2007, and my birthday is in december 21. now if you do the math im like 4, 5 months away from being 16. im not really that worried about it, i know that they will get papers to wipe their behinds and beyonds

If your immunization record show the dates, I say send it again; what about school records do they show anything for these 5 month gap, even if its non grade given it should be fine. BTW in Cali you can get an official immunization record showing the dates you got them, can you do the same in VA?

Good luck, and don't get frustrated you are one step closer

im gonna try but i found some money orders that i might be able to use, these people expect me to have a bank account at the age of 15. gtfo im 21 and i still dont have a bank account, i got a stash witch is under my bed, and i dont think thats helpful. lol

idk howww!!! it wont let me everytime i click the link it tells me that i dont have internet service so the link must be broken or something