JayhOR24

Before You Send... Recommendations

Hey guys I've been noticing that many of our members have been getting RFE's. I thought that it would be a good idea to write down all recommendations for those about to send!

For example: we all know that the requirements say to send evidence stating that you've been present since or before 2007!

My recommendation: send evidence from all the years you've been here, I sent all the evidence since I got here back in 2003!

Hope this helps!!!

Feel free to post your recommendations!

I just wanted to add that not all RFE's are the same...

Some require different information than others, but all serve the same purpose: to provide more evidence.

That being said, my advice is not to rush and to follow the instructions very carefully, placing significant emphasis on details...details, details, details...

Perhaps some might feel the need to rush things in order to send the package back to USCIS, but I suggest the wise use of the window of time given to gather all of the information, to double check it, to triple check it, to get ready to send it, and to check it again.

Also, do not forget to check it!

tumblr_inline_mhq3v6b3oj1qz4rgp.gif

I just wanted to add that not all RFE's are the same...

Some require different information than others, but all serve the same purpose: to provide more evidence.

That being said, my advice is not to rush and to follow the instructions very carefully, placing significant emphasis on details...details, details, details...

Perhaps some might feel the need to rush things in order to send the package back to USCIS, but I suggest the wise use of the window of time given to gather all of the information, to double check it, to triple check it, to get ready to send it, and to check it again.

Also, do not forget to check it!

tumblr_inline_mhq3v6b3oj1qz4rgp.gif

Yeah! I'm talking more in general not just rfe's! I used that as an example, maybe I didnt word it right. Lol

Like people who haven't sent it their application!

Yeah! I'm talking more in general not just rfe's! I used that as an example, maybe I didnt word it right. Lol

Like people who haven't sent it their application!

No harm done - you did well, I just wanted to add some more info...not correcting, just contributing

tumblr_mczs3sFOOI1roxnapo1_500.gif

Bleeeeh I'll be hit with an RFE I can feel it -__- but why the hell are you taking so long ??????

Loona! you'll get yours very soon! If I got mine, you'll definitely get yours! Keep flashing your light, shooting star!

SnVvLv8.gif

Loona! you'll get yours very soon! If I got mine, you'll definitely get yours! Keep flashing your light, shooting star!

SnVvLv8.gif

@Luna hang in there!

@Santi you finally got approved? When did this happen? Congratulations!!!