Sign in to follow this  
Rawf

Waiting Or Not?

When you go out to a public place, do you usually wait in line or pay extra to get in right away and feel the power of VIP?

Personally I usually do not stand in line, haven't in so long.. but if I have no other option I would do it.

A few examples,

When I go to the movies I use the ticket machine, or get the tickets online and simply slide the card at the kiosk to get my tickets.

When I travel around by train, I get business or first class depending on the train.. it isn't that much of a difference but you are actually buying a seat, unlike the coach class.. and you get priority boarding.

Now that I remember I have been in line, on starbucks.. lol.

Anyways, anyone else hates to stand in line?!

I really don't mind standing in line if I have to. I do the same at the movies, go to the machine, but that is just because I hate being in line when other people are always cutting, they let other in front of them, and there is goes, as soon as you see, you got 5 brand new, never seen before teenagers who cut the line because one friend was standing there for them. Urghhh, that is what gets me most about lines, the rude people that think they, their problems, their appointments, their compromises are more important than you, because you know, WHO ARE YOU? I just despise obnoxious people like that, self entitled, who think the world revolves around them. Now, if it is a service you can pay to get ahead, it is your right, obviously. Like, at SIx Flags, everytime I go, I pay for the fast lane to get on the rides and not waste time, enjoy the whole day, have time for a meal, but I am paying for it, so, I do not feel guilty.