Sign in to follow this  
Dariela

Please Read (=

Hi, Guys remember me well. i posted a few weeks ago... asking if i qualified for the defered action... aunque aya sindo arrestada.. en la escuela y la mayorina me respodio que no importaba... porque eso fue de teenager =] sooo i hired a lawyer... y lo mismo me dijo ;) so yay for that ;D .......... sin embargo estoy en problemas ... -_- resulta que el 2009 i was off the radar i didnt do anything =/ nothing ... yes i had a phone... i had a metro....pcs.... but apparently they dont keep any records ! only att&t =/ sooooo i dont have any proof...

i worked for my sister but she paid me cash... and i asked the lady if my sister could write me a letter saying that i worked for her and that she paid me cash... and she said NO, she said that uscis are not taking letters.... but waaaaait a minute... what are the (affedivit) im sure i spelled it wrong =/ . but you get the point ;/

aniways ... i did went to church... all those years 2009/ 2010/.... 2011i just stopped going, so the pastor said.. sorrry i cant help you because you were not a member " can you believe that grrrr ;[ ... .. oh and the lady asked me if i bought any electronics or anything like that... and then bammm im like yess i did bought an ipodtouch from best buy... sooo on my way back home i stopped by best buy.. to see if they had that in their records,,, and they did but ... i paid cash sooo in the received that they gave me it doesnt have my name .... because i didnt pay with credit card ;[ but it i from 2009 . so yeah i have no idea what else to do.. ihv looked everywhere i went to look at my moms and i only found 1 from 2010 '/ i cant believe i didnt got sick that year ahhhwww i should of have!

aniways =/ my husband is a resident.. he will become a citizen dic 2013 ... should i forget daca ;/ and i just wait a lil bit more an applied thru my husband?????? ooooooooh yeaaa my questions is are they taking any pictures?? like you know how some pictures show the date on the back of them??? do youuu think they will take those.... im litterally goin crazy ... ihv beeen so stressed =/ . -_-

anyone else?? with no proof like me?? any feedback will be appreciated

and by the way thank you guys for posting/answering questions it really helps alot alot alot. ;) ooooooh the lawyer said she needed proof of at least every two months?? is that right... by the way she wasnt frendly at all ;/ :blink:

i believe even as a PR, your husband can file an I-130 on your behalf. you can also file for a work permit as well along with the I-130. i think this route would allow you to become a USC after your husband becomes one. i would try and google catholic charities in your area and see if you can get an appt. the only thing i would be concerned about is the possibility of having to leave the US once a visa is available to you. i think in that case, you would be able to file the I-601 and hopefully not have to leave the US to get your visa.

but like i said, try to get an appt with catholic charities and see what they say.

lmao well im screw im not gettig no daca lol reason is i only send doctor paper from 1988 - 2007 from their on i completely didnt send no proof , i have proof but didnt bother at all to send it all , ghues ill wait for the rfe thingy to arrive , or maybe ill get lucky and the case manager would be like ill let this kid pass this once lmao out of hundred of thousands -.- who am i kidding lol dam i gotta check my mail for my letter for bio -.- keep forgetting to check since i recieve my 2 letter of reciept.

dont worry just gather what you can and if you can fake something i know 2 ppl that did it lol and got approve , then after you can apply true your husband , you can have maany application tru immigration for green card its not only limited to one.

once you leave the country , youll either be sent to juares , where you gonna get interegitated and have all your background check like a criminal , its how they you like criminals on your appointment i juares, if you apply for a green card , not the permit.

Hi, Guys remember me well. i posted a few weeks ago... asking if i qualified for the defered action... aunque aya sindo arrestada.. en la escuela y la mayorina me respodio que no importaba... porque eso fue de teenager =] sooo i hired a lawyer... y lo mismo me dijo ;) so yay for that ;D .......... sin embargo estoy en problemas ... -_- resulta que el 2009 i was off the radar i didnt do anything =/ nothing ...

i worked for my sister but she paid me cash... and i asked the lady if my sister could write me a letter saying that i worked for her and that she paid me cash... and she said NO, she said that uscis are not taking letters.... but waaaaait a minute... what are the (affedivit) im sure i spelled it wrong =/ . but you get the point ;/

aniways ... ooooooooh yeaaa my questions is are they taking any pictures?? :blink:

OK, so you are able to file your taxes for '09 as self employed, visit your tax person for this.

Affidavits are accepted in certain occasions, don't relay on them.

I know my friend got a letter from Boss mobile saying "thank you for been a customer since 2007" or something like that.

Where were you living back then? Did you have a car?

If your husband has 6 of less months to become a USC, then he can file for you without issues.

I would suggest giving a try to what PSWA said.

About your missing documents and dates, the USCIS are accepting affidavit but just that won't be enough to be honest. You have to find something else, do you have a paypal account? Any little thing will help.

yeeees omg yesterday i got a receipt from a clinic , with my name and date from 09- =] so yay me =] (october 2009)

i also went to a summer camp, well actually it was from church i forgot the proper name for it, but they are looking for those receipts..

and i also attend my sister wedding wich of course i was her dama " ... and i remembeer signing her wedding guess book! buttttt her guess/book is nowhere to be found =/ .

cuantas pruevas an/o ? se necesitan??