Sign in to follow this  
TheGame1990

Is It True?

Hmm, definitely not, if anything, it is over 5 months for sure. Depends on the center your app is at also. Vermont and Nebraska take the longest time. I have seen people who sent applications in August and still no answer. And I believe the wait time is going to be even longer now. I, myself, am going into 4+ months now, and just today my case got routed to the nearest center, which I don't even know what that is or even where it is. But it was taking 2 months for some people in the beginning, but that is when it was not busy.

Every case is different, some cases take less than 30 days, others more than 2+ months.

They don't process the cases by date apparently.

So taking that into consideration, there's no exact time for any of the cases.

Maybe you heard wrong. The only 3 month waiting time there is, is when your I-821D application is approved and your I-765 is not. USCIS gives a 3 month waiting time for a response to your I-765 application from the date your I-821D is approved.

So I might even have to wait two or three months before they even approve me? I sent my apllication and the guy told me I wpuld get a letter in the mail two to three weeks and I didn't get nothing yet

So I might even have to wait two or three months before they even approve me? I sent my apllication and the guy told me I wpuld get a letter in the mail two to three weeks and I didn't get nothing yet

You haven't done your biometrics?

Weren't you the one who was waiting for his Biometrics letter? You got it right?

It can be another 2-3 months before you're approved, or maybe even less, each case is different.

Yeah I did january 29th guy told me I was going to get a letter in the mail two to three weeks letting me know if I got approv'ed. I told him that people is waiting longer then four month, he said really he had people come back in two to three weeks thanking him

Yeah I did january 29th guy told me I was going to get a letter in the mail two to three weeks letting me know if I got approv'ed. I told him that people is waiting longer then four month, he said really he had people come back in two to three weeks thanking him

Oh you are from Rhode Island too! Are you talking about the old man who's extremely friendly? Yeah he said that to me too and also told me he wasn't very familiar with DACA which he called it the Dream Act.

I wouldn't fully listen to him. He is a very friendly person, but when someone calls this the Dream Act, you know he isn't familiar with DACA.

You just did your biometrics, be patient.