Morato

Help!! Daca Update

Idk yet i havent hear anything from them not even the denied letter . oh yeah on saturday i got a letter from a service request they did on february 19 and it said that my case is with an oficcer and under review and it can take up to 60 days for the decicion but then i got the update on february 21 im so confused now and i dont want to call them yet

Hmm... that's weird.

I wonder if it was a false update, but you said you called them previously and they said you were denied?

Give them a call on Friday, that will be the 15th day. Tell them you didn't receive the letters and that you want to put in a Service Request.

Call and ask whats up? Im going on six months in a few days my bro and sis mailed it the same day and my sis got her stuff on her birthday end of November. My bro got a RFE a week later and he mailed it out a month later a few days after he mailed it out he got approved.

I don't want to be rude, but when someone is approved it does say so in the online status page and the OP message doesn't say so. Unless it was changed. Whats weird is that when someone is denied, it also says it and in the OP case it didn't.

I would call and request an explanation like everyone here is suggesting.

Hoping for the best!

Guys remember me?? i was unable to check my status online since a week ago i though i was denied but i got this massege today

In both cases weird dont you think i didnt request nothing

Initial Review

On March 27, 2013, your address was changed relating to the I821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals that you filed. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators.

That is weird I wonder why it jumped back to initial review after it was under decision already. I got the same msg on mine but they did that right after my biometrics I think they did that because they had my physical address rather than my p.o. box. But if that is not your case then it's weird they had to change the address, and again bring you back to initial review after it was already on decision. Ask to speak to a lever 2 officer maybe they can help you sort it out and make sure they have the right address for you.