Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzyslippers

Patience

So I was curious, what was your wait time frame? I applied in sept 17 2012. Got my appointment for USCIS on Feb 21 2013. And now I'm just waiting.

i think it really depends on wat state you in ..and that i -94 card just make it faster to get approved ...im in NYC i send my form on January 10th and did my biometrics on the 6th a February now im just waiting

Thank you for taking the time to reminds us to be patience . I'm trying my best sometimes I can't help it lol but then once I again I remind myself that I wanted for almost 10 years and what's a few more months? Thank you again and good luck if you still waiting :)

It'll be 6 months for me on March 4. If you've waited this long for something to pass, you can certainly wait a little longer. Keep yourself busy and have your every next move planned

so you don't waste any time when you finally receive your documentation. Stay positive my friends! We're almost there. Hoping to get mine before my birthday on March 21, that would be the best gift ever!

thxz man!!! i keep thinking about the day i come from work and find a envelope with my name from USCIS ( hopefully not an RFE ) hahahhah !! and says EAD CARD!!!! wahhhhhhhh

It'll be 6 months for me on March 4. If you've waited this long for something to pass, you can certainly wait a little longer. Keep yourself busy and have your every next move planned

so you don't waste any time when you finally receive your documentation. Stay positive my friends! We're almost there. Hoping to get mine before my birthday on March 21, that would be the best gift ever!

thxz man!!! i keep thinking about the day i come from work and find a envelope with my name from USCIS ( hopefully not an RFE ) hahahhah !! and says EAD CARD!!!! wahhhhhhhh

Yea, really hoping I don't get a RFE letter after all this time lol