Sign in to follow this  
_mollie

My Daca Has Been In Initial Review For Six Months !!!

uscis received my application for deferred action on august 24th, 2012. i took my biometrics in September or October. & to this very day, i am still in initial review. I've had two prior work permits, i have no criminal history so i don't know what could possibly be taking so long for me to be approved :(

Hang in there. Other people have passed that 6 month mark as well and uscis just tells them to wait ...its a waitinv game and it sucks!

just give them a call, ask them if they need any other info about you. let them know you have waited for 6 months.

they will issue a search reques, they with give you a number for your search reques. they will contact you withing 2 weeks.

you need to keep calling, i had to wait 3 months for my bio's that sucks.

Dont worry I was waiting for almost 4 months and its the worst feeling to think the worst but I tell you something just relax! And sit back aslong is in anitial review thats a good sign that they making sure of everything instead of them denying it quick... believe me just relax and you will get them really soon!

Remember that we went through a lot of holidays from November till about January. They could've easily slowed down the process. I'll technically be at 6 months on March 4. But

I wouldn't really worry about it until a week or two after.