Sign in to follow this  
jose_luis_956

Keep Waiting And Waiting );

Took my Biometrics on Nov. 20. Its been a little bit more then 3 months and it seems like an eternity. I check my status like 2 times a day and all it says is "INITIAL REVIEW". Im starting to think the worst now (denial). I just dont know what to do anymore.

Took my Biometrics on Nov. 20. Its been a little bit more then 3 months and it seems like an eternity. I check my status like 2 times a day and all it says is "INITIAL REVIEW". Im starting to think the worst now (denial). I just dont know what to do anymore.

Take it easy man. I'm at 5 months after biometrics and almost 6 months since they received my application. Let it take it's time and before you know it they documents will be in your hands. I've been telling everyone to start planning their every move after they receive their documentation so they don't waste any time. You should do the same. Stay positive.

Take it easy man. I'm at 5 months after biometrics and almost 6 months since they received my application. Let it take it's time and before you know it they documents will be in your hands. I've been telling everyone to start planning their every move after they receive their documentation so they don't waste any time. You should do the same. Stay positive.

Thanks Jose_Gee. I really need to calm down and be patient, but I need a JOB! I was working as a bartender in this mexican restaurant here in the Rio Grande Valley, but I got fired cause Im an illegal alien. Im going crazy cause I dont do anything all day except play PS3 online all freaking day. Ahhhhhh! Im going crazy!!!

Try n volunteer some where in the mean time if will help on ur job resume...it will show them that even though u didn't have ur stuff u have good work ethics...they might not look at ur job experience before u get ur work permit

Thanks Jose_Gee. I really need to calm down and be patient, but I need a JOB! I was working as a bartender in this mexican restaurant here in the Rio Grande Valley, but I got fired cause Im an illegal alien. Im going crazy cause I dont do anything all day except play PS3 online all freaking day. Ahhhhhh! Im going crazy!!!

Wow! I'm in need of a job as well, I use to be a bartender too and unfortunate the same thing happened to me. My favorite job thus far though. I have two siblings for whom I'm responsible for, I'm fortunate enough to have some income but a steady job would sure help me provide more for my siblings. Trust me I understand how frustrating it is to sit and wait but it has to be done. Keep hope alive man, till then keep yourself busy by doing something productive. Have your resume ready for when you head back out on the field! Best of luck!

Try n volunteer some where in the mean time if will help on ur job resume...it will show them that even though u didn't have ur stuff u have good work ethics...they might not look at ur job experience before u get ur work permit

Great idea kayej87! See, there's always options out there to better improve your skills. Skills that you can bring into another work force and make you stand out.

dont worry i just got mine and i was waiting since november too! dont worry u will get them! i belive u will i was worried too, because i was driving and worries to get a ticket while this was in process so dont worry u next in line!