Jeovany

Just Got Approved! Do I Need To Go To College In Order To Keep The Permits?

i just got approved and waiting for my card and everything to arrive!!! so stocked!!!! but do i need to go to college right after getting them get a job or whats expected in order for u to keep em? i heard some people saying that they can take em away from u if u not using them right?

If you don't commit a serious crime, they won't have any reason to revoke your DACA or EAD. Working or going to school is completely your decision. Just don't commit any crime, that would put you in a serious jeopardy as before, you might be able to walk away from jail but it won't guaranty you any renewal. The renewal processes for DACA after 2 years is still unknown and I am sure your background check would play a major part in being denied later in time.

If you behave as a law abiding citizen they won't raise a pen to bother you.

Congratulations on your approval.

If you don't commit a serious crime, they won't have any reason to revoke your DACA or EAD. Working or going to school is completely your decision. Just don't commit any crime, that would put you in a serious jeopardy as before, you might be able to walk away from jail but it won't guaranty you any renewal. The renewal processes for DACA after 2 years is still unknown and I am sure your background check would play a major part in being denied later in time.

If you behave as a law abiding citizen they won't raise a pen to bother you.

Congratulations on your approval.

thanks so much! im planning to go to college, and working so that should do the trick, i really want to keep this... and i havent commited no crimes since i been here im 22 i came at 12 so 10 years clean i think i can keep it up! thanks so much for the help!