Sign in to follow this  
ronny

help filling out I-765?

On the I-765 instruction page 5 on the right hand side at the top, Under number 2 letter a.

And on question 14 I put Without Inspection since I was brought here when I was little and we crossed el Rio.

What Itzel told me to do was to leave it blank and then fill it with BLACK ink after we print out the application.

I know I was mad...

Welcome Ale. : ]

Lol, yeahh pswa, that happend to me too. But once I thought I was done, I decided to re-read and re-read the instructions. Good thing I did..!

I had put something TOTALLY different.. : \

i need help on the beginning that asks what im applying for.. and what do i put if my parents brought me to the US when i was one yrs old?

thanks ale . one more question. do u know if this is going to be a 1st send 1st serve ?

like if we were to send it today for instance would we get our stuff faster than someone who sends it like a week from now. ??

cause i have mine done pretty much but i can't afford a lawyer to double check my stuff. but there is going to be a workshop on the 25 for help- idk if i should wait. my gut says i should wait. but i don't wanna wait 10 days it seems a lot but i wanna be right

hmm

well another question lol (ugh) this is such a mess right. like i think i'm right but then i find something else and im like what??

on question 16 on the I-765 we answer C 33 right

but on the instructions it says that we have to file at this address in Chicago. but like on the website on USCIS it says Phoenix ??? what then?

deyr:

Sorry you were mad when I suggested you leave it blank and write it in later. Just take note you asked me for advice and I gave it, you dont have to follow it. Read the disclaimer below my signature.

I have a question? What bout the worksheet I-765 I'm not working at the moment cuz I'm pregnant! But wen I hav my bby ill still have my job, but the problem I'm not working on my name so wat should I do????