Sign in to follow this  
Mee

Service Request Form

Has anyone received a letter in regards to putting in a service request form after waitin 6 months for an approval? Yesterday I hit six months and I'm getting worried I may not get approved. I received a RFE in October and when I check my status it just says they received my info on Nov. 2. I keep calling and they tell me I just have to wait. :-(

They're supposed to respond to the RFE within 60 days.

I would call USCIS and tell them that it has been more than 60 days since you sent back your RFE response and your case is still pending.

It's been like 119 days? That's ridiculous.

I have and they read out what the update says but all they can tell me is wait. I did speak to someone and they told me I should have something by March 18th of not to call back. But they more i call they keep changing the date on me when to call back or when to expect something.

i called today and they filled out a service request form for me. I hope i hear something soon.

I'm almost at my six months.. I'm scared I'll get one of those letters that I've heard people are getting that my application may need further investigation and it can take up to another 6 months.