Sign in to follow this  
Calidreamer

It Has Happened!!

This is his timeline:

Date app was received: 10/18/12

Service Center:Laguna Niguel

Date of Bios: 11/21/12

On status it showed that there was an RFE sent on 1/30/13, but nothing was received, then it showed the RFE was sent on 2/5/13 this we received on 2/11/13

Date Evidence was sent: 2/14/13

Date Evidence was received: 2/21/13

Approved date: 3/1/13

Congrats! I personally keep the text notifications off so I constantly have to check my e-mail, it makes it that more much suspenseful and I think it will be that more much "dramatic" haha, anyways, Hope everything is smooth sailing for you from now on! :D

Congrats! I personally keep the text notifications off so I constantly have to check my e-mail, it makes it that more much suspenseful and I think it will be that more much "dramatic" haha, anyways, Hope everything is smooth sailing for you from now on! :D

Lol he asked me to get the notifications 'cause he wanted to stay off the computer, he though he would go insane!

Yaay congrats!!! :)

yours is coming soon, I just know it, it took 7 days to get the approval after they received the evidence :D

jelouse ! lol jk im happy another raza has become a dreamer.

Congrats to him!

Congrats to your bf!

Thank you so much I just kept talking to him about you guys, so he hopes you guys get good news soon :D

HAPPY FOR YALL TIME TO START YALL LIFE NOW

Yayyyyyyyyyy another approval sooooo jelouse lol congratz to him and u for being there for him

Thank you guys! We keep all dreamers in our prayers, your approval will come soon :D