Sign in to follow this  
Applz

Current job can ruin future?

Hey, im a dreamer 20 years of age and currently attending college.

im also currently working but not under legal circumstances, should i quit my job and then apply? im a bit confused, because well how should i put this, will i get in trouble if im working, using my name but not legit ss while at the same time applying for work authorization, wont something go wrong here?

ty for any info input.

Working with a fake ssn, should not affect you're chances of qualifying. I have also worked with a fake ssn. But USCIS was very clear about withholding information. And lying. So I would say it should affect you in anyway.

Working with a fake ssn, should not affect you're chances of qualifying. I have also worked with a fake ssn. But USCIS was very clear about withholding information. And lying. So I would say it should affect you in anyway.

ugh that's the thing, i don't trust the government, we can get trapped like they did with the first anti-marijuana laws, now what did they do for that trap you ask? They did this, in order to be a legal owner of marijuana you needed to buy a special stamp from the government but you needed to show your marijuana in order to get the stamp, so you show it then you get arrested for possession because you didn't have the stamp, do you now understand my concern.

Yeah.. I understand... But it has been stated that this would not be used to deport you UNLESS you are threat to Homestead Security or the U.S in any way..

Yeah.. I understand... But it has been stated that this would not be used to deport you UNLESS you are threat to Homestead Security or the U.S in any way..

isn't faking ssn a threat...