Sign in to follow this  
latinagirl

Hola A Todos!! Last Update In Your Case!!

Hello guys can you please help me out specially the cases that still waiting since august and September can you share when was your last update in your case please. My last update was in October 01, 20012 still waiting. thank you guys!

what did the update say?

march 25th would possible the be date that you can submit a service request if you dont hear anything by then.

rwaf this happends when i sign up my case update to recivied emails and text messages and it says that last updated was oct, 01 when i called and i ask to speak to another represent the lady told me that is because i still don't have an officer assign to my case as yet! to wait until the 24 th of this month to call back and see whats new :(

She's talking about the LUD, Last Update Date.

That date will usually always be when they sent you the Biometrics appointment letter. It won't change until the day you're approved.

Jose gracias I didn't know how to explain that but thank you very much for explaining it yes id that last time I call they told me that no oficier is on my case which I really hope they just told me that so I leave them alone :(