TheGame1990

I Know Why We Waiting Longer!

I ended up speaking with someone that works at Vermont. They told me reason for the wait is that they putting the kids that are in school first then those who are not! I asked what about the parents who currently have kids and need the card order to work! They told me I'm sorry but the students are put first! Think this is why some of us has passed our six month mark now you know!

That's not true. If that was true then a lot of us would be still waiting.

Most of us were not students back then and got accepted pretty quick, in my case I got accepted within 19 days and I didn't apply right away.

It's been 5 years since I last went to college and I got approved in less than 2 months(bios jan8 and approved feb 28th).

i'm pretty sure that if you called again and spoke to someone else, they would have a different reason of why the wait is long. those people read of a script and when they're tried of repeating themselves, they say something else.

i'm not in school and i got approved a week after my bios.

If you guys don't have evidence to disprove what "TheGame1990" is saying, then don't just call it BS. It could be possible that students are getting an easier time in the DACA process, but that's not to say that everyone else isn't being processed just as fast. Every case is different. If the Dream Act does eventually pass we would all be required to obtain an associate degree, or a bachelor degree, or 2 years of military service in order to get a green card anyway. B)

LOL

I'm sorry, I understand that you are frustrated because of the wait you have to go through, but there is not telling why the process takes so long for some; it's hard to think that your future is sitting on someone's desk waiting to be looked at. I tell you, my mirror is full with sticki notes, I share with you this one,

"Be Joyful in hope, PATIENT in Affliction, faithful in prayer" -Romans 12:12

I hope you don't find inappropriate the quote.

If you guys don't have evidence to disprove what "TheGame1990" is saying, then don't just call it BS. It could be possible that students are getting an easier time in the DACA process, but that's not to say that everyone else isn't being processed just as fast. Every case is different. If the Dream Act does eventually pass we would all be required to obtain an associate degree, or a bachelor degree, or 2 years of military service in order to get a green card anyway. B)

C'mon now! Lets just agree that our friend thegame1990 rushed into posting something that wasn't thought through, perhaps he thought that it was important news and it was crucial to share them...

Just sharing my opinion :D

Keep it clean everyone.

LMAO, You deleted my post but rather chose to keep the entire topic ... bs is clean, maybe I should have spelled it out properly. The topic is misleading and the reasoning behind it all is just ________

1146151651v0kqi.gif

OSHA, take a look at this document .... -> http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/privacy/privacy_pia_uscis_ibbcs.pdf

Here's one thing that we know for sure, which is NO ONE on this forum knows exactly how these cases are being processed. That's not to say that TheGame1990 is right or that he's wrong, we just don't know. Ultimately though, this is a case by case process. It doesn't matter when you sent your application, it really depends on your background checks, the evidence you've submitted and most importantly the officer who's working on your case. In the end though, we should be here for one another and seek advice and guidance from one another, we may have came from different countries but we've faced the same struggles in this country. Lets hope that everyone gets approved as quick as possible. :)

Here's one thing that we know for sure, which is NO ONE on this forum knows exactly how these cases are being processed. That's not to say that TheGame1990 is right or that he's wrong, we just don't know. Ultimately though, this is a case by case process. It doesn't matter when you sent your application, it really depends on your background checks, the evidence you've submitted and most importantly the officer who's working on your case. In the end though, we should be here for one another and seek advice and guidance from one another, we may have came from different countries but we've faced the same struggles in this country. Lets hope that everyone gets approved as quick as possible. :)

I completely agree with you. But, the thing is if you look at the topic then the content of the post, I am sure you were like wat da faq! It makes no sense to create an entry with such blatant bs. I am not claiming that I know everything but I sure have spent a lot of my time looking for answer to why my application is taking longer. From what I've read so far, I have not came across any information that correlates with such information as posted by TheGame1990. I never ever base my facts with someone else opinions !

I looooooooove Captain Jack Sparrow!!!

Let go splif....chose your battles :)

I hope you like Rum. ;)