Sign in to follow this  
chrzt1an

Taxes And The New Social?

my question is can i file taxes with my new social? i have not file taxes before with my fake social or with the irs number. so is there any way i can file? or must i wait till next year? and start fresh. i have school papers showing i payed for my mechanic school. btw i have no need in transferring any of my old social to my new social. as i want to start fresh with my own social.

i call h&rblock and they told me to, talk to my employer and have them change my old social to my new social in all my w2's and tell the, that i got a new social. so i can file all the way back from 2009

If you filed taxes with your ITIN for previous years make sure you file a 1040X (amendment) with your new SSN. You can get all the money you would have gotten had you had a social security during those years. Neat!

My job gave me a 1099 :( so I have to pay still

but the lady at the income place told me that I should wait untill my whole process with DACA is over.

I don't know why they didnt give me the w-2 I wouldn't have mind them taking taxes out from my check :(