latinagirl

If You Are Waiting For The Service Request Letter Please Let Me Know!!

Hi guys anybody that has done a service request done for your case can please share your experience and if you have received the letter please let us know what does it say!! thank you guys!! im waiting for the letter hopefully my Monday march 11

Thank you Jose I know of 2 other people that did a service request one of them got approved like a week after and the other person still waiting but she only waited 3 months and they somehow did a request for her and she is now in the 5 months waiting time and nothing yet.

My lawyer filed a service request. .and I got the letter today saying that I was still in the review process and that I should receive a response to my case soon.

Thank you again yuly I made a comment on your status but I also want Riverbank you here in this topic for sharing your experience good luck and please like I said before keep us updated thank you.

Hi guys anybody that has done a service request done for your case can please share your experience and if you have received the letter please let us know what does it say!! thank you guys!! im waiting for the letter hopefully my Monday march 11

I did one as well. Do you think well get the letter on Monday for sure? It'll suck if it takes longer than Monday /:

You might not get it exactly on the 15th day. My sister's Service Request letter was mailed out on the 15th day, and it arrived 2 days later.

I think we nay get it on Monday but if not on Monday thence think by the end of next week Monday -Saturday but is good to know that any day withing next week: ) stay positive

I think we nay get it on Monday but if not on Monday thence think by the end of next week Monday -Saturday but is good to know that any day withing next week: ) stay positive

When did you make the service request? ?

Yuly just this past Tuesday like at 11 /12 so I think by next Tuesday even though she said March 10 and since is a Sunday I'm hoping by next week I get the letter!!

Yuly just this past Tuesday like at 11 /12 so I think by next Tuesday even though she said March 10 and since is a Sunday I'm hoping by next week I get the letter!!

And im sorry guyd for all the misspelling I always and most of the times write you back from my phone sorry.I hope you guys understand everything I try to write spelling check sucks lol thank you guys once again for sharing your info it really helps a lot.

Mee yes i comment on your status last time!! so hopefully by tomorrow you will get a letter: )

Thank you for letting us know keep us posted please think you