Sign in to follow this  
jose2pac0_8

Rfe Help!!!!!!

Just got my rfe today and its asking me for evidence from Oct.2007 through Aug. 2008... Oct 2008 Through May 2009....Nov 2009 through june 15 2012 was wondering, am I suppose to send something for every month...

I would include evidence for every month if possible. Try finding bank transactions, medical records, and an affidavit for June 15th if nothing else in hand. Can you ask your employer to write a letter or have HR print you pay stubs?

If I were you, I would try to get something for each month. About the June 15th requirement, you don't need something exactly on June 15. You can send in something prior to June 15th or something after. Basically anything from June should be able to fulfill that requirement. Affidavits can't be used for the June 15th requirement.

An affidavit is basically a letter written by someone who knows that you have lived here in the United States and who has seen you.

Here's an example of one.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?9xiw60kv7z3xwii You can download it and edit it. If someone close to you writes it like a family member or friend, they should include a copy of their ID if they have one and get the letter notarized.

IN 2009 i didnt work so i dont have anything for that year can i use an affidavit for that year

Did you buy things online? Do you have the receipts? Do you have any facebook check-ins during that year? Do you have any photographs at recognizable places during that year? Like in a U.S. landmark or amusement park? If you have no other evidence, you would probably have to include several affidavits written by different people.

By the way, you have to send at least 2 affidavits if you will be sending using them.

Well, if its like a professional looking letter, like if it's from a school, or church, or business, then it doesn't have to be notarized, but if it's from a family or friend, then I suggest you get it notarized if you can. If you can't, try to send in a copy of the person's ID along with the affidavit.

If you have the photographs on your computer, you can right click on the photo and click Properties, then click on the Details tab and see if it says what date the photo was taken. Then you can add the date to the photograph on the bottom right corner. That's what I did with the photographs that I sent in.

Well, in that case, they could also think you falsified your bank statement records as well. They could think that, but they are either going to believe all of the evidence you submit, or they won't. Either way, you won't be lying so there should be nothing to worry about. I just wrote the date on the photographs in the bottom right corner in yellow color and I had no issues. I have a friend who was RFEd for continuous residence and I told him to do the same thing and he was approved a week later after sending back his response.

He sent back facebook check-ins, photographs, and affidavits.

You don't have to send the photographs if you don't feel comfortable doing it, but you'll have to find other evidence to submit. If you can get bank statements for every month and have transactions done, and can get maybe two affidavits, that might be enough, but sending in the photographs can only help you.

What do you mean?

I put the photos in one page, then printed the page. Once I had printed it, I write the location that the photos were taken with a pen, above the photograph.