Sign in to follow this  
jd_208

Finallly Got Approveddddd After 6 Months Of Waiting

App sent : sep-17

Bios: october-19

RFE: feb- 21

Approved: march- 7

Ive been waiting for over 6 months, after i received my RFE i was sad and depressed asking why me ? Ive been doing everything right. Well sometimes when things turn bad, we have to hold on tight. Sometimes we are going to struggle, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

To all of those that are waiting, some of you might get disappointed but if we get a second chance lets make the most of it. If they knock you down, you get back up.

Congratulations!...bear hug. :D

One question though, you were approved on Thursday, why are you 5 days late to tell us! :([/

size] lol :)

Thank you all, because i didnt know i just had a feeling last night and i check my case status and it says that they have approved my consideration for deffered action and the other says they ordered production of the card and allow them 30 days to be mailed.

Ive been waiting for over 6 months, after i received my RFE i was sad and depressed asking why me ? Ive been doing everything right. Well sometimes when things turn bad, we have to hold on tight. Sometimes we are going to struggle, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

To all of those that are waiting, some of you might get disappointed but if we get a second chance lets make the most of it. If they knock you down, you get back up.

What was your RFE?

And congratulations! !!

Proof of continuous residence from june 2007 to january 2008.

And another to proof to enter the us before the age of 16

Wohoo!! CONGRATS!!! You time line is exactly like mine except I received the RFE in the feb 12 and it took 2 weeks for my attorney to send my evidence. Hopefully they receive it tomorrow!! CONGRATS again!! :)

Wohoo!! CONGRATS!!! You time line is exactly like mine except I received the RFE in the feb 12 and it took 2 weeks for my attorney to send my evidence. Hopefully they receive it tomorrow!! CONGRATS again!! :)

have you heard anything? Did they received your evidence?

have you heard anything? Did they received your evidence?

The attorney sent my evidence to them on tuesday. I was hoping that they received it today but nope, hopefully tomorrow!! Cross my fingers :)

It takes about 2 weeks to get a decision, if you sent what they asked for dont worry then. After the decision the card comes in the mail a week after.

Vermont center

congrattss!! me n u got approved da same day! :)