sueco10

How Much Longer! After This

do anybody know how much longer does it take after they post on your aplication this "O ON Feb 27 your name was updated relating to you i765 APLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. if anybody went through this before please tell me.

thanks

Your name was updated? Did you send in anything with a different name? Are you married? Did they request anything from you before this happened? You should call them, I've never seen this before, but it doesn't sound serious though, if they just updated your name.

Check your two Receipt notices and your Biometrics letter. Is your FULL legal name shown on the letters as it's written on your Birth Certificate, and is it spelled correctly?

well the letters say my first and last name but my birth certificate has my two names and my two last names!!

Then they added your middle name and second last name to your applications. I don't know when USCIS does this step, if it's before they start doing the background checks, or after your background check clears.

There have been several people who were approved within a week after they got this update, so maybe USCIS does this update before the background checks, and if your background checks clear up fast, you will be approved soon.

I got the same thing on January 24 then on February 15 i received an RFE because i didn't put my second last name on one of the forms. I sent it back February 21 and i got accepted March 1