Sign in to follow this  
absent

Approved!! From Vermont!!

I finally got my DACA and EAD approved today since my acceptance in September! Thanks for all your help people...and for my fellow Vermont-ers, let's keep the hope alive. They're crazy slow, but they're moving :)

Thanks. i just did. And as you can tell, my timeline isn't the most exciting...a lot of heart sinking moments during those months :blink:

Anytime Rawf. And thanks aloola. I've never felt so relieved. I'm all excited about my future activities from now on, and yet all I wanna do is lay down now...how ironic is that?

congratulations and yes you whent though a lot but glad it all work out !! hope there is more aprovals this following weeks thank you for sharing!

congratulations and yes you whent though a lot but glad it all work out !! hope there is more aprovals this following weeks thank you for sharing!

We have similar timelines and we haven't been approved yet, hmmm. They accepted your service request? I tried to do it online just to see if I could do it and it said I couldn't do it because I'm still within the time frame.

enjr yes i know this is been a long road and and i think we have hopeully just a couple of weeks until we get approved, about the service request first i was told that no officer that was working on my case and the following week i call back again and this time she told me that i had a HOLD on my case but that it didnt say why? so thats why she did a service request so now im waiiting on this letter that it should be by here today or anyday now!!

enjr yes i know this is been a long road and and i think we have hopeully just a couple of weeks until we get approved, about the service request first i was told that no officer that was working on my case and the following week i call back again and this time she told me that i had a HOLD on my case but that it didnt say why? so thats why she did a service request so now im waiiting on this letter that it should be by here today or anyday now!!

Oh my... Now you got me a little worried about "No officer was working in my case". I'm gonna have to call and see what's up.

Edit: I called USCIS and they pretty much said the same thing as on their website "Your case is still under review" and then she said DACA has no processing times.

Oh my... Now you got me a little worried about "No officer was working in my case". I'm gonna have to call and see what's up.

Edit: I called USCIS and they pretty much said the same thing as on their website "Your case is still under review" and then she said DACA has no processing times.

i think they told me that so i wont bother them anymore i call because it was exactly 5 months and so i got that random explanation then the second time i call a week later to see if there was an "officer working on my case' and then i get that my case was been HOLD so yeah kind of odd to me but she send the service request lets hope it explains why! and as in for the processing time is 4 to 6 months and now they are telling people to wait 180 additional days who know lets just hang in there a lil more people this month should be exciting the 7 months :( we are almost 6 so lets hope for the best keep me updated if anything please thank you

The day has come...Congratz!!! Btw like your signature...very eye-catching.

thanks REP. I hope it conveys the kind of pain i went through during those long and confusing months(almost 6 months since application approval). and hopefully gives hope to others going through similar or even tougher months while waiting. It'll all work out :)

Congrats!!! C'mon Vermont get it together!!!!

thanks! i received my EAD card today too

Keep it moving Vermont!! :)