Sign in to follow this  
andrei

Whats Up?!

I wanted to introduce myself, My name is Andrei

I came to the States in 1990 from philippines because I needed an open heart surgery and I was accepted by St. Judes to have that operation, I ended up permantely staying my visit after my mom realized we had a better opportunity over here. I was given an artifical heart valve and have to take blood thinners or (anticougulants) for life every 2 weeks I get a blood test to see the level of my blood if its too low I form blood clots with raises the risk of a stroke, which actually happened to me last year. I was paralyzed completely from the right side and took me months to recover.

Having the opportunity to change my life with the deffered actions act is a dream come true for me. All my life I've wanted to get a good job to take care of my family since I'm almost done with college and now I have the chance to. I'm really hoping the process is as quick as possible so I can try to help my mother with our financial problems, she unfortunately was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 years ago and she's been battling it ever since I'm just praying one day I we can finally rid ourselves from all of these bills and problems and live the way she pictured us living.

Wow! Your life story is definitely touching! It brought tears to my eyes, when did you send your application? Welcome to the forum. God bless you and your family!

I'm all teary now, your story is touching and hoping she recovers soon!

You should place a timeline on your signature for us to see and help.

Welcome to the forum by the way! :)

thanks for sharing your story with us :) . Hope the best for you and your family and I really hope your mom gets better soon! God bless.

and welcome to the forum! ^_^

Wow! Your life story is definitely touching! It brought tears to my eyes, when did you send your application? Welcome to the forum. God bless you and your family!

Thanks everyone! and i sent my application around December and got the notice on february 26th I have my Biometrics this month, in the next week in a half actually which led me here because I had questions and concerns about it (which I posted in another topic) and everyone has be so kind and helpful so far I'm very grateful.

You are a warrior like many of us!

Some of us can related to your struggles...

So I welcome you Bro!

Fight on, fight hard...'... We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender...' Winston Churchill on the brink of WWII

tumblr_mdnsb7puP91qdd57c.gif