Sign in to follow this  
gperez562

Apply For Deferred Action Or Wait ?

I do not know if to Go along and apply for Deferred action Or wait to see if there is going to be a immigration Reform . Since I've been seeing/hearing stuff about it Maybe Happening this Year. What do You guys think ?

I do not know if to Go along and apply for Deferred action Or wait to see if there is going to be a immigration Reform . Since I've been seeing/hearing stuff about it Maybe Happening this Year. What do You guys think ?

What if it doesn't happen? Remember the DACA process is taking a long time, so the soonest you do it, the better.

Did you submit like All your School Record From when you first attended school ? I want to get like a official record where it shows I attended all the schools but do I go to the School district or where ?

Yes, I did send the official transcripts which come sealed inside an envelop along with medical record and many other stuff such as bank statements, bills, receipts and paypal history from 2007 to 2012.

Do you know what exactly is on the Transcript ? like How many items of each yr did you send ? I don't even think I have stuff for yr of 2007 I recently moved and I threw a lot of old paystubs credit card payment receipts

I covered every month from 2007 to 2012, I've had a bank account for a long time. Then filled the missing spots with bills or receipts. But I'm sure you won't be in trouble for skipping a month.

Just don't forget to prove you were here on the 15th of 2012.