Sign in to follow this  
mo5751

Removed

I dont think you can. Ill be hitting seven months on the 28th and today I received a response to my.service request that they will work on it once my case comes in contact with an agent. This waiting is terrible and its making me lose hope.already. :-(

On September 10, 2012, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Then i did the biometrics the they they assigned it to me i dont recall when i just did the time and its been a little over 6 moths actually

And what is a service request? How do i do it? and what do i have to do for it?

Try doing an e-Service Request for exceeded processing time using your I-821D Receipt Number and see what it tells you.

https://egov.uscis.g...request/Case.do

Thread moved to Dream Lounge

On September 10, 2012, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Then i did the biometrics the they they assigned it to me i dont recall when i just did the time and its been a little over 6 moths actually

And what is a service request? How do i do it? and what do i have to do for it?

You're supposed to do a service request after 6 months.

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Intro.do;jsessionid=bacMNANl0oRWsaAs_e31t

It is to request information as to why your case hasn't been processed yet.

None.

If it doesn't give you the option for exceeded processing time, then that means you can't do a Service Request, or at least not an e-Service Request.

You can call USCIS and have one of the customer service employees place a Service Request for you, but the response will most likely just come back as the generic "Your case is still under review" or "This case is under background review"

ok i see that part thanks

Why is it that on the case statues page it says initital review even after my BIO shouldnt it show that i did those already? or its fine

The case status doesn't change after you do your Biometrics. The status will stay on Initial Review until you are approved/denied/RFE/transferred/name change/NTA.

SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT IAM NOT THE ONLY ONE I JUST HOPE THAT WE WILL GET APPROVE SOMEDAY THE STRONGER WE ARE THE LONGER WE WILL WAIT BUT MY FAITH WILL ALWAYS BE THERE.

BEEN AN ILLEGAL FOR 25 YRS