Sign in to follow this  
latinagirl

Recivi La Carta Del Service Request Hoy Marzo 18 :)

recivi la carta del service request!!

me hicieron un service request en marzo 5 y fue enviado en marzo 7 y hoy marzo 18 lo recivi so (13 dias en total ) y lo que dice la carta es lo siguiente

the status of this service request is:

we have received your request starting that your I-765 application is beyond regulatory timeframe.

you have filed a consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals (form I-821D) and application for employment

Authorization (form I-765©(33)category. the 90 day period for adjudicating form I-765 filled together with form I-821D does not begin until DHS has decided to defer action in your case.

Once you have an approved form I-821D and your form I-765 has been pending for 75 days from the date of approval, you may call to inquiry about the status of your pending form I-765.

please note: SUCIS guidelines do not allow for the expedited processing of the form I-821D.

Mi applicacion esta en VERMONT!!

mande applicacion septiembre 19

recivido septiembre 24

huellas octubre 23 (fui octubre 16 una semana antes)

mes de marzo aun en espera !! pero positiva!!! 3333

You did the Service Request for the I-765 application.

Basically what they're saying is, the I-765 is for the EAD, you don't qualify for it until you are approved for the I-821D(DACA), so doing a Service Request for the I-765 while your I-821D is still pending won't really do anything.

Thread moved to Dream Lounge

I've heard on otro post que no hay un time frame para daca, so basically they are telling you that once deferred action is approved then you have 90 days for the work permit to be approved? Geez, it's really frustrating to not know HOW LONG!!! Well I really hope the best for you being that you have been in this boat for far long, hopefully you will hear good news soon. Thank you for sharing it kind of gives the rest of us an idea of what we should be going through as well.

This is what my service request said what does this mean??

The status of this service request is:

This notice acknowledges receipt of your status inquiry concerning your pending Form I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. We recognize your interest in a final review of your case and are aware of the difficulties caused by any delay in processing. The California Service Center is committed to processing this workload, and will be making every effort to adjudicate your case in an expeditious fashion as soon as available under our resource constraints.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

This notice acknowledges receipt of your status inquiry concerning your pending Form I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. We recognize your interest in a final review of your case and are aware of the difficulties caused by any delay in processing. The California Service Center is committed to processing this workload, and will be making every effort to adjudicate your case in an expeditious fashion as soon as available under our resource constraints.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Basically, they have limited resources and when they get to your case, they will work on it as fast as they can.

You did the Service Request for the I-765 application.

Basically what they're saying is, the I-765 is for the EAD, you don't qualify for it until you are approved for the I-821D(DACA), so doing a Service Request for the I-765 while your I-821D is still pending won't really do anything.

Thread moved to Dream Lounge

jose this is what they did for me so should i do a service request on monday it would be 6 months since they received my application but thank you

mee thank you for sharing i know is hard that this letter done help us much but i believed you did do the right service request all you can do is wait ;/ lets hope we get approved soon!

I've heard on otro post que no hay un time frame para daca, so basically they are telling you that once deferred action is approved then you have 90 days for the work permit to be approved? Geez, it's really frustrating to not know HOW LONG!!! Well I really hope the best for you being that you have been in this boat for far long, hopefully you will hear good news soon. Thank you for sharing it kind of gives the rest of us an idea of what we should be going through as well.

thank you very much is just hard sometimes because i know they have so many a plications but they just keep making us wait longer and longer but thank you for the support!!

jose i forgot to mention that the reason why the service request was made was because there was a HOLD on my I-765 and the person that help me out the other day told me that it didn't say why so she did a service request i think i will wait until next week to see if they do a service request for my other case !!

Latinagirl your right all we can do is keeping waiting! Hopefully the Lord hears our prayers soon!

Jose thanks for clearing that up for me!

So I called USCIS today and asked about my case again. The representive that I spoke with told me she was going to put in some sort of note on the computer for an agent to look at my case since I have been waiting for so long. Do you all think she told me that just to get off the phone or she actually can do something like that?

Probably just told you that to end the conversation lol.

The only thing they can do is put in a Service Request and if you already did that, there's nothing else they can do besides putting in another one.