Sign in to follow this  
Tavo

6 Months + 15 Days

So what happens after 6 months + 15 days of waiting? Has anybody gotten any response from uscis after reaching this point?

Basically you just have to keep waiting. I haven't heard of anyone that has been waiting longer than six months who has gotten approved. Next week I'll be going on seven months and all they can tell me it when an agent starts working on my case they will work on it as fast as they can.

Yes, several people have called in to do Service Requests after waiting for 6+ months and they have just been told that their cases are still under review and that they're working as fast as they can to process the applications.

Yes, several people have called in to do Service Requests after waiting for 6+ months and they have just been told that their cases are still under review and that they're working as fast as they can to process the applications.

It's a waiting game until we hear from them...

It's getting harder and harder to avoid a feeling of frustration. I called their 1800 # today and the lady didnt want to create a service request, i had to insist.

The bottom line is that there' s nothing that we can do to expedite our request. what i suggest is for each one of you to keep doing what your doing or even enroll in a program or school. First, going to school or learning a new trade will keep your skills sharp. Second, the process will keep your mind from thinking too much about our current fate.

This is my second semester at a university and the finals are kicking my ass which is cool because it keeps me from thinking too much about my application. Whether or not i receive deferred action, im still going to complete school and get a good job either here or somewhere else. In other words, im writing my own destiny. I wont let them (uscis) get me down.

There, my take on waiting time and looking forward for a positive future.....

yeah Tavo well said. Keeping that in mind is what distinguish us from all other people who just use extortion instead of their minds. I like the you think because I have same mentality as you. Keep focus on school and don't give up man!!

Today marks 6 months exactly since I sent out my application. They received it Sep.20th I did my bios Oct. 17th to the Nebraska center and still no reply. :-(