Aniletzy

Forms For Traveling

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=b11747a55773d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

you will also need to provide paperwork supporting the reason of why you need to leave the country. education papers saying you've been accepted to studying overseas. a death certificate of the family member who has passed. a letter from a doctor and/or hospital stating that treatment is not available in the US.

I highly advice that you don't travel outside the U.S. yet, especially if you're a DACA recipient with an over-stayed visa record. :)

ehhh I doubt that. I think if you have the opportunity to travel, you definitely should. I mean people who came here and overstayed their visas are people who want to live here, so I don't think that overstayed visas have anything to do with this.

I say read the form I-931 that came with your work permit, it talks about Parole and how entry to US is not guaranteed.

Just as reference my Salvadorian friend was denied re-entry, but she has TPS dunno if Parole works the same way with us or not

Good luck :D

Yeah Don't Travel Out Side Of The USA, Many Of The Lawyers I Have Talk To About Getting Advanced Parole Say That EVEn If U Get It, And Tou Have It In Hand When You To Re-enter They Can denied You Entry.