Juan1414

Just Got Done Speaking With A Level 2 Rep. Uscis

I just got done speaking with a level 2 officer at USCIS , n he told me I should have and answer by

April 10th . Since they received my RFE on January 25th . He also said my background is cleared n everything looks good so far. Just someone is working on my case. I hope I get approved

Juan I would like to know as well I have been waiting seven months now. Could you please inbox me too?!

Hola, how did u get to the level 2 officer? Inbox me the details please!

When u call first, the first rep will tell u the same thing u have on ur account on uscis, like case still initial review blah blah ect..

Once they finished telling that info, ask them if u could speak to a level 2 officer, n they will transfer you to them. Once you on there u could ask them whatever u wanna know about ur case,

Juan I would like to know as well I have been waiting seven months now. Could you please inbox me too?!

When u call first, the first rep will tell u the same thing u have on ur account on uscis, like case still initial review blah blah ect..

Once they finished telling that info, ask them if u could speak to a level 2 officer, n they will transfer you to them. Once you on there u could ask them whatever u wanna know about ur case.

Since u been waiting for seven months ask them why is it taking so long since ur waiting time is already up, n they will tellu why.

Also ask the by when should u receive a respond ?

great to hear , quick question though, how do I managed to get transferred to a level 2 officer to spek about my case. (Today marks the 6th month of waiting) Thanks.

he just explained how .

and say that uve been calling before and they told u about the timeline ans stuff ... pressure them for more information and they will transfer you to a second level officer w/e ... do a service request too,... i think that helped me approved my case.. good luck u all :)

Hey Juan. It seems that I called the same day as you did March 26th about a service request. They told me the same thing. To wait by April 10 about an email or letter to be sent to me. Today, 3/29 I got an email as a receipt and the info about it currently being reviewed as an answer to the request. I've been waiting seven months on April 4. Did biometrics on 10/2 a month after them receiving it. Hope this helps.

I just got done speaking with a level 2 officer at USCIS , n he told me I should have and answer by

April 10th . Since they received my RFE on January 25th . He also said my background is cleared n everything looks good so far. Just someone is working on my case. I hope I get approved

Hey Juan. It seems that I called the same day as you did March 26th about a service request. They told me the same thing. To wait by April 10 about an email or letter to be sent to me. Today, 3/29 I got an email as a receipt and the info about it currently being reviewed as an answer to the request. I've been waiting seven months on April 4. Did biometrics on 10/2 a month after them receiving it. Hope this helps.

O really, well did u told the rep to file a request, because I didn't told him about filing a request he just told me I was gona have an answer on April 10. I hope is answer of an approval ,not a answer of just to wait more