Sign in to follow this  
Summer12

Rfe Disregard Help! Long Process),:

Hello everyone I was wondering if this is happening to anyone else , so I sent my application on October and was received oct 29 , I went to my biometrics November 11 around there , then didn't hear anything until February 12 saying I was sent a notice requesting evidence , never received it so I kept calling and they kept saying to wait 15 days and so on , now I called on Monday again and they told me to disregard this and that I will receive a notice apologizing on the system error but they said it was sent march 21 and still nothing so I don't know what to believe or do

Very odd, but it could be possible that the RFE was caused by a system error. Just wait a couple of days and if nothing shows up in your mail then call them again and ask if you could talk to a supervisor or someone in a higher position who may have more information on your case. The next step if nothing else works would off be making an appointment with "InfoPass" but USCIS have made it clear that "If you plan to request or have already requested Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, we will not be able to provide any information or updates on your case if you make an INFOPASS appointment to visit a USCIS Office." But if you want to disregard that message and wish to go ahead and make an appointment with InfoPass then here's a link. https://infopass.uscis.gov/info_lang.php?sel_lang=en

Just call them and if they keep giving you the same robotic answers then just ask them to transfer your call to someone else who has more authority. :)

Hello everyone I was wondering if this is happening to anyone else , so I sent my application on October and was received oct 29 , I went to my biometrics November 11 around there , then didn't hear anything until February 12 saying I was sent a notice requesting evidence , never received it so I kept calling and they kept saying to wait 15 days and so on , now I called on Monday again and they told me to disregard this and that I will receive a notice apologizing on the system error but they said it was sent march 21 and still nothing so I don't know what to believe or do

It happened to me! !! They updated my status to a REF that I never received. .when we contacted immigration they said that disregard the update. .6 weeks ago and im still waiting! ! 7months since I apply for DACA

The rfe error initially occurred for me as well early in March and then updated itself the next week. I still haven't received the rfe to my address, but my lawyer got his copy.

Either the rfe got lost on it's way to me or it was never sent to me in the first place. The latter is troubling since all notices are supposed to come to me and my lawyer.

Exact same thing is happening to me!! :angry: Had my bio's done 2/1/2013, by 2/23/2013 it update saying I was sent an RFE, but nothing, called again an was told to wait more. 15 days. Already 3/27/2013 and NOTHING! this is driving me nutz! it scares me to think this could be some messed up way of them blowing me off,,, What really freaks me is not meeting that deadline that it talks about (??) and it won't even be my fault

Today I finally received a letter saying to disregard the RFE that they are experiencing an error with their national online case status updates , the letter says it was sent Thursday march 21. On April 9 the status updated saying that April 9 an RFE was sent hope it's the same error